Chapter 19 - Research

It was Saturday evening. Astrid walked to Hiccup's house. Hiccup opened his laptop and search for ideas.

Toothless barked as Astrid arrived at the front door. "What is it, bud?" Hiccup asked and heard the doorbell rang. "Must be Astrid."

Stoick opened the door and said, "How many times I've told you not to-" His eyes widened. "Can I help you?"

•••

"Uhm. Evening sir. I'm Hiccup's friend and I'm searching for him. Is he home?" Astrid smiled.

"Well. Yes he is. Come in." He let her in and walked to Valka.

"Hello there, Astrid. Hiccup's upstairs. You go now. He might be waiting for you." Valka said.

Astrid nodded and went upstairs. She knocked the door.

"Yeah. Come in." Hiccup said.

She opened the door and Toothless walk to her, barking.

•••

"Hey Toothless." Astrid kneel down and pat him.

"I bet my dad stopped you in the front door. Did he?" Hiccup chuckled.

"Hmm. Not exactly. So, what are we gonna do?" She walk and sit beside him.

Hiccup lay down on his bed, still opening his laptop.

"I don't know. I'm doing a research right now."

Astrid looked at him and glance at his laptop. He opened a new tab and played a video game.

Astrid glared at him and grab a pillow. Then, she hit him with it. "Ouch!" He chuckled.

"You're not working!" She raised her voice. "Okay, okay." He closed the tab and return to search.