Chapter 4 - The Gang

Snotlout crossed his arms and the bell rang.

Everyone sat down on their places and the teacher came. Hiccup waited near the door.

"Goodmorning everyone. How's your weekend?" She asked.

"Pretty awful." Said Tuffnut, Ruffnut's twin brother. "Haha yeah. I gotta deal with this crazy guy sitting beside me every weekend." Ruff punch his shoulders.

"Ruffnut. Stop bullying your brother." The teacher scolded her.

"Yeah. Stop bullying me." Tuff replied.

"Aaa. You too, Tuff. Class, I want all of you to meet your new friend. Please, come in and introduce yourself." The teacher told Hiccup to come in.

•••

He walked in and saw everyone staring at him. "Uhm. Hi! My name's Hiccup. Great name I know. But it's not the worst. I just moved here. So, I was hoping we could be. Friends." He said nervously.

"Okay Hiccup. Please take your seat beside Fishlegs. He's right over there." The teacher pointed to Fishlegs and he waved.

Hiccup smiled and sat down. "Hi. I'm Fishlegs."

"Uhm. Hi." He put his bag beside him. "So, who do we have here?" Hiccup asked.

"Oh! Right there, on your left side, are the twins. Ruff and Tuff. And in front of you is Snotlout." Fishlegs pointed to his friends. Hiccup look around to find them.

"Then, there's Astrid." Fishlegs pointed across Hiccup.

•••

Hiccup look at her. She was talking to someone in front of her.

'Wow. She's beautiful.' Hiccup thought and smiled.

But then, he was snapped out by the bell which rings every time a new class starts.

"And so that's everyone." Fishlegs said. "Wait. What?" Hiccup turn and asked him about it once more.

He was distracted by Astrid.

"I said that's everyone." Fishlegs look at him.