Chapter 23 - Stars

That night, Astrid stayed with Hiccup looking at the sparkling stars above them, still laying down.

Hiccup look at her and smiled. Then, he glance back at the stars. He spotted a constellation that shaped like a bird.

"Hey Astrid." He called her and pointed up. "Look at that one."

Astrid look up and spot the bird-looking constellation. "It's a bird, isn't it?"

"Yep!" He smiled and Astrid tried to find one.

She spotted a heart-shaped constellation and pat Hiccup's shoulder.

Hiccup look up and smiled.

•••

He wrap his arms around her and slowly pull her closer to him.

Astrid lean on Hiccup's shoulder and saw a star glide across the sky.

"Quick! Make a wish." She said.

"Make a wha-?"

"Shh." She cut off his speech and close her eyes. Hiccup followed her and start making a wish.

They opened their eyes a few seconds later. "What was this all about?" Hiccup asked.

"They said, if you make a wish upon a star, your wish might come true." She said, letting out a sigh.

•••

"Where did you learn that?" Hiccup chuckled. "I don't know. I heard it somewhere." She laughed. "What do you wish for?"

"It's a secret." Hiccup smirked. "What do you wish for?" "Heh. I'm not telling either." She smirked and push him a little.

"Okay, fine. Let's go home. It's getting late." He said.