Chapter 2 - New town

Hiccup arrived at the new town at midnight. He decided to go to bed directly as he was really tired.

"Come on bud. Let's go get some sleep." He yawned and stretch his arms. Toothless barked as he follow Hiccup to his bedroom.

•••

The next day:

Toothless woke up and stretch out. He look at Hiccup who is still asleep. He went up on the bed and lick Hiccup's face.

"Owh. Toothless. You know that doesn't wash out." He said wiping his face and stroke his dog's head.

Just then, Valka came knocking the door. "Uh. Come in." Hiccup smiled.

"Morning boy. It's the first day of school. You might not wanna be late for that." Valka open the curtains.

•••

"School? But we just got here." He sat up and asked. Valka turn to him and smiled.

"Alright. No more groaning young man. Let's get you ready." She went downstairs and prepare breakfast.

Hiccup sighed, moving his blanket and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"You wait here till' I come home. Okay bud?" He grab Toothless' paw and he barked.

"Good boy." He stroke his head and went downstairs.

•••

"Have fun boy!" Valka smiled at Hiccup as he walk out. "See you later Hiccup!" Stoick shouted and Hiccup waved.

"Haha. That's my boy." Stoick grinned at Valka. She crossed her arms and raise an eyebrow. "What? What did I do?"