"Go!" The guards got closer, his blue eyes landing on Natalia and then back on Allura, a pleading look in his eyes. "Then get Natalia out of here."

       Allura had no argument this time, running over to the red head assassin and pulling her arm. They both went all the way to the woods, hiding behind trees and bushes as HYDRA agents passed.

       The Alien looked Bucky, the man fighting all the guards on his own. Her green eyed saddened and she hugged Natalia, her hands running through the girl's hair as the redhead understood what was going on.

       "No." She said simply, a tear falling from her eye as she looked at the woman who had raised her and protected her when no one else would. "You can't leave me. What will I do? I know nothing of the world out there!" Natalia cried, Allura grabbing her cheeks tenderly.

        "You'll be fine, plamya." Flame. The Alien kissed Natalia's forehead with care for the young girl in front of her, suddenly feeling nostalgic.

        She still remembers when Natalia was just seven years old. A broken, yet strong and determined girl who had courage and strength running through her veins like blood. A naive girl full of light and imagination— specially when it came to Ballet.

        Or when she was eleven and the Madame began testing her further, questioning the training Allura gave her until Natalia beat every single one of her girls. The strawberry blonde had felt so proud of the flame.

        She didn't feel that kind of protection over Ezekyel. It felt different with Natalia. It wasn't like she was giving advice or fighting with the young lass. It was like having someone of your own, someone to mold. Allura had practically raised her and she always felt like she should shelter the redhead from the darkness of the Red Room, like she should shield the small glint to hope in her eyes and make sure she smiled at least twice.

        "Will I?" Natalia asked, thoughts running wild in her head as she hugged Allura again. The alien chuckled, wiping the tear from her face.

       "Be better, and you will." Natalia laughed at the memory, letting go of Allura and taking a deep breath. "Take care, plamya." Flame.

        "You too, mama." Mom. Allura's eyes widened as she saw the young girl run, knowing that it had probably slipped her mouth from the pressure. Nevertheless, a smile coated her lips as she ran back to Bucky.

       He was beaten, but kept fighting. He punched men wherever he turned and killed them. Allura joined the party, sending a kick to the man's face and hitting another with the back of his gun.

       She slid on her knees and jumped up, wrapping her legs around a man's neck and bringing him down. Her expression was almost scary as her wet strawberry blonde hair went on her face.

       A grenade went off in front of them, Bucky jumping in front of the Alien and covering her body with his. Allura looked up at himand grabbed his face, deeply kissing him as he held the back of her head with one hand, his metal arm keeping him up since he was over her.

       "I love you so much, Allura. I'll see you soon." He said, the Alien nodding and kissing him again. Her heart always beat faster whenever he kissed her, her stomach tightening as her mind filled with  numbness from the feeling of his lips. A smile formed on her face, a tear falling down her face as he was grabbed by the guards.

        "I love you, ást. I'll see you soon." Their arms were pulled by the guards, the two being put in separate vans and taken back to HYDRA. Once they arrived, the oxygen bracelets were filled again. She was put in her soldier armor, her hair on a French braid that fell to the back of her shoulder blades and her mask around her eyes.

        She was put in a machine she recognized, the small space already freezing with cold hydrogen as she was hung by the arms like a puppet, her body numb as she thought about her Soldat. An oxygen mask was placed on top of her mouth, too. Allura tried to fight back, but her body was already too weak by the moment they closed the door.

       As she shivered, Allura bit her lip, looking up at the ceiling and nodding, addressing their god.

       "Allt, guð minn. Vinsamlegast vernda James. Ég bið þig." Allt, my god. Please protect James. I beg you. She said, a tear falling down her face as she began feeling lightweight, her eyes closing and a breath escaping her lips.

        In this moment, Allura realized that she preferred the nasty looking cell she had been thrown into the first day she arrived at HYDRA. But she also realized that the game had changed, and the organization was taking more drastic measures with her.

       Which meant next time she escaped, which she would... she would finally leave for good.

𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘓𝘫ó𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 "𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖"

And PART ONE is officially over. Man! I am so ready for what's coming. Natasha, Bucky and Allura definitely have a strong bond, but Natasha is not done with the aliens just yet.

Thank you so much for all the beautiful comments you guys have left, they really encourage me to keep publishing since I love Allura and her plot so much, and have a lot of ideas related to what will happen to her and Bucky (along with other surprises)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I apologize for not publishing in such a long time, but I didn't have any time at all!

See you in the next chapter!

- evanescence2016