12. Yeah, yeah, you'll beat my 'lady pleaser' to a pulp...

Her normally bright ginger red hair was closer to a muted brown as it clung to her face, and her lips were in a sour pout as she looked around the room for a spot to sit

Her normally bright ginger red hair was closer to a muted brown as it clung to her face, and her lips were in a sour pout as she looked around the room for a spot to sit. A puddle of rain water was forming where she stood, and her clothes were a soaked mess. To put it simply, Aimee was a wreck.

But, then again, she always was.

Just...not usually a sopping one.

"Ew," I mumbled, causing nearly everyone else around to chuckle in agreement.

"Oh, come on, guys," Reese mildly defended. "She's not that bad."

Blankly staring at him like his words couldn't compute in my mind, I blinked a few times. "Huh, did anyone else understand him?"

Catching my drift, Naomi laughed. "Nope. That boy is speaking another language, altogether."

Furrowing his brows in disappointment, Reese turned in the direction of his ex-girlfriend and stood up.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Yeah, man," Cooper spoke up. "You remember what I told you I felt around her. "

Shaking his head, the Pakistani boy turned to his friend. "Aimee is not a racist, Coop. She just doesn't like you."

"How?" Naomi questioned out loud, confused. Judging by the sudden scarlet hue to her cheeks, I'd say she meant to keep that inside, but Cooper seemed to like her words, judging by his grin.

"Hey, Aimee!" Reese yelled, waving to get her attention and causing us all to groan collectively.

"Dude!" I protested, along with the others. Oli was all out begging him to stop. It would have been a comical sight, if I wasn't feeling like doing the same thing.

"Reese, please don't do this," he pleaded on his knees, struggling to stay balanced on the hard bleachers. "I like this spot and I don't want to have to move just to get away from her."

Ignoring us completely, Reese waved over the dripping girl, and she wasted no time walking over to us. Each step she took our way caused my mood to drop and I was certain I would have been in a deep dark depression if she hadn't slipped on her way up the bleachers.

The whole group burst into laughter, and we weren't the only ones. I could have sworn I even saw the officer manning the doors smirk in amusement.

"Shut up!" Aimee barked, her face clearly heating in embarrassment. I could see the blush on her pale skin even through the runny makeup.

"Pssst, do you guys see the she-beast, too, or?" Oli asked, making sure she heard. 

Glaring at him, Aimee forced her way directly between Reese and I, muttering an ingenuine "Excuse me," as she took a seat. Rolling my eyes, I scooted over and wiped off some of the water that landed on my legs before it seeped into my leggings.