6. You kiss like a drooling bulldog.

Matty wasted no time crashing his lips against mine, moving them immediately

Matty wasted no time crashing his lips against mine, moving them immediately. His eyes were closed, hands around my face, and he kept trying to get me to respond, but I couldn't. It was just so...bad.

Wow, this is probably the worst kiss I've ever had.

My eyes were open, and I could see the humored looks Oli and Naomi kept throwing me as I sat there and had to let Matty Ellington assault my face with his slobbery kisses for five more seconds. I didn't get it. What about this made the girls go crazy? It was like making out with a fish.

A sloppy, drunk fish.

That was out of water and thought my face was H20.

"Okay, that has to have been 7 seconds," I said, pushing Matty away while wiping my face off with the back of my hand.

When Reese nodded his head to confirm that it was, I got up and left, desperately needing a stronger drink. BudLight wasn't going to cut it.

Leaning against the kitchen counter, I downed a shot of whatever amber liquor I poured into my cup. Coughing at the burning sensation, along with the disgusting taste, I kept my eyes closed until the feeling went away and the taste of Matty was out of my memory.

It seemed to work, since I forgot why I was in a piss-poor mood...until my friends showed up to remind me.

"Oh my God, Bee!" Oli cackled, slapping his knee while he held onto Naomi for balance. It was funny watching her small frame try to keep this gentle giant up, and I started to smile, until he mentioned, "Matty was making the most of those seven seconds, wasn't he!?"

Perfect timing, bud.

Glaring at him, I muttered, "No, but thanks for reminding."

"No? You mean you didn't like it?" Naomi questioned, genuinely looking confused as I gaped at her.

"What, are you crazy? Of course not. The boy doesn't know the difference between a set of lips and a set of nostrils," I shared, causing Oli to choke on his drink as he started to laugh again.

"Oh, dang," Naomi mumbled sadly, which made me look at her weirdly until I remembered she was completely hammered. "Well, let's dance!"

My biracial friend was honestly one of the cutest people I knew, with her big brown eyes and adorable little nose, but even her drunk cheering wasn't going to get me on that dance floor.

"Sorry, but I think I'm just gonna head home now," I shrugged, seeing on my phone that it was past eleven.

"What?" she whined, sticking her bottom lip out. "But, why? Are you not in the partying mood?"

"Honestly, after that kiss, the only thing I'm in the mood for is digging my own grave." Looking at Oli, I asked, "You good to look after her?"

Nodding his head, he answered, "Yeah. This'll be my last drink."