"No wonder she's half the size she was before. No offense, darling."

How sweet grandma.

"None taken," I answer.

I didnt want freaking grandma to know that i'm being Coached! She'd bug me about it forever probably! But what did I expect if I was being forced to have Liam take me here in the first place?

I blame my mother again.

Matter of fact why don't we just blame global warming on her too because I bet shes the cause.

Grandma looks at Liam through her glasses, "How old did you say you were?"

"Twenty, ma'am."

"Three years apart isn't bad. Jolissa, you and Liam should date before you get old like me and you get put in a nursing home too."

"I don't like him like that, grandma." I say, am I lying?

No, no i'm not!

"Yes you do." Liam says back.

"The boy's right, shutup and listen to your heart! Don't fight with yourself and end up like your mother! I don't even think she likes her man, but who knows with that woman." Grandma gripes.

I choose not to say anything as I peer, squinting my eyes at Liam who holds the widest smirk on his stupid face.

Dang you Liam.

You win this time.

But only because of grandma.

I have to play nice in front of grandma. Yeah.

-

"I think I like your grandma," Liam smirks and pulls out of the driveway.

"Yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes.

"She's quite the woman, though," he laughs and turns the corner, not as harsh as he would normally do it.

Actually he's driving quite smooth right now which is weird because normally while Liam is behind the wheel, my cheek would be somewhere smashed in the window sill.

"She's always been like that."

"It's quite funny how much alike you two are," he shakes his head while smiling as if discovering something new.

"News flash, Payne; we're related." I point out while he just laughs an 'I know'.

After a few moments of silence which is strange because with my personality, I would be yapping away like a chihuahua near a Rottweiler but I ask a simple question.

"Do I really look like I lost weight because I honestly haven't noticed,"

Liam looks over at me while we stop at a stoplight, "Honestly, you really did. That's how you know the Payne Train has done his job, and well too."

"Shutup." I laugh and shake my head.

"But really, Jo, you look great. I mean even before you were beautiful, but now that I have boosted your confidence just a bit, it makes you look even better."

"Who said you boosted anything of mine?" I raise an eyebrow.

He chuckles, "I'd say I had to have boosted something when I arranged those flowers in the grass,"

I sigh, "Okay, that was nice but whatever. That doesn't count."

"How so?"

"It just doesn't." I cross my arms and smile to myself as I look out the window while the light turns green.

"You're so adorable, Jo."

"Me? Adorable?"

"Who else could I be talking to? Certainly not the queen of England because of course she'd be quite the distance from here and I'm afraid she wouldn't be able to hear me," Liam sasses.

Did I say that out loud? I meant to think it in my head. Dang you, Jolissa and your stupid thinking out loud!

How am I adorable? If anything the only somewhat attractive thing about me is that I don't snore in my sleep. I can't think of anything else that doesn't wanna make any guy run away.

"I think you're adorable in your own little way. The way you talk to me, and the way you give me looks like I'm crazy, to the way you cross your arms when you're upset. Is that wrong of me?" He questions, pulling up into the next street.

A few more blocks down and I get to escape this dreadful conversation!

Please drive faster, Liam!

"Maybe," I answer, slowly.

"I don't think it is."

By the time he pulls up to my house to drop me off, I am happy to get away from him because who would want a freaking heart to heart conversation with their stalker?! Certainly not me!

Before I completely close the car door, I turn around and ask one more thing before I go.

"Why did you actually drive decent on the way here?"

Liam gives me the slyest grin, "I may or may not have been faking my awful driving."

What?!

"See you tomorrow morning, Jo!" He laughs and drives off with his door halfway open.

I officially am done with this guy.

Not really, but you get the point.

____________________________

(Hi yeah SO GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?

ITS A FRACKING SPECIAL DAY OKAY??

TODAY MY SUNSHINE WAS BORN

AND WITHOUT HIM WE WOULD ALL BE LIVIN IN DARKNESS

SO WVERYBODY WISH A HAPPY BDAY TO MY SUNSHINE LIAM JAMES PAYNE

I LOVE HIM SO MUCHDSN

ok may b a double update bc liam

bye ily all

COMMENT AND VOTE!

-Kiana xx)