"IT"

"Bakugo and (y/N)?" Uraraka said, who happily reply to Deku.

" They suit each other" chuckled Momo a little.

" I feel like (Y/N) deserved someone better" said Tsuyu and Jiro who I wanted to hug because of them saying that one statement.

"The second match is about to start" annoyed I was wanting everyone to shut the fuck up, except for Tsuyu and Jiro cause they're best girls!

Bakugo's POV

To be honest I don't mind people shipping us, somehow I kinda felt entertain, stun I was of my own self. I shook my head shaking the fact that I like her out of my head.

" Bakugo, are you ok?" I stop shaking and giving effort to glare at the sharp pointed teeth idiot.

" Worry about yourself" as the damn nerd grab her hand leading her somewhere.

(Y/N)'s POV

" So what's the conversation with Endeavor about?" trying to look disconcerned as I possible could.

" Let's talk where no one can hear us" staring to Uraraka who was in her own little world with Mina.

He got a hold of my hand and started to leading the way, steadily.

Bakugo's POV

Ordinary I would not give a damn about it, but this is (Y/N), quickly I followed them without them knowing. Leading to a long hallway the opposite side of where class 1-A was sitting.

What the hell is going between them. Don't tell me I lost to this nerd, who now is better then me, who's probably would act high winning her heart before me. Pin and needle I was.

" So Deku what did you and Endeavor disscuss about?" hearing her voice behind a wall, leading on it carefully not making a single sound.

" He wanted me to force Todoroki-kun to use his fire quirk" as I let out a silent sigh of relief that that nerd didnt win her heart before I do.

" Was that all it, why did you have to drag me all the way here?" after hearing that made me theorized that Deku's going to confess his love to (Y/N) which made my anxiously sky rocketed.

" (Y/N)-" slowly and steadily he said as I conformed that the theory that I thought of was true.

" Does All Might know about it?" glad that my stupid theory weren't true, but leaded to another question what was "IT"??

(Y/N)'s POV

" Yes he does" cared free I was unlike the green hair boy who was kinda uneasy about the whole situation.

" All Might also told Endeavor" as I raised my eyebrowed a little because All Might break the promise we made. 

" It's not such a big deal" I said as the cinnamon roll tried to understand why it was such not a big deal.

" What do you mean?" thrilled that he asked that a little bit.

" Well I can easily erased everyone memories" overjoyed I was in this fasinating world.

" But All Might breaking the promise I made with him is a big problem" intrigued, and absorbing the way I liked.

" What was the promise?" he inquired with a deliberated look.

" To keep it a secret and not to tell, or speak about it with another soul " addressing the god power as it, cause I'm not that cliche to tell that to the ash blonde hedgehog who was hiding behind the wall.

" You're not planning to do something to All Might are you?" that dread the word dread can be see all over his face.

"Kill him maybe" pain and sorrow, wanting me to forgive his idol sin.

" Please don't kill him, he mean a lot to me" tears stream from his eyes to his freckles and down  his chin, looking pity.

" Sorry" realizing that the joke was a bit too far that my heart hurt a little. Slowly I walk close to hi and started to wipe his tear on his red cheek, which became red due to crying.

Why does this painful expression make me feel sorry for this boy. I want to make him sacrifice everything he would to save the person he idolize.

" You know Deku, you made me soft" laughing lightly,  and out of no where he lock a tight grip around me, embracing me tightly.

"I'm glad that I made you soft" releasing me from the strong grip of his.

" Hope we didn't miss much of the second match." placing his hand for me to hold on the entire way while we walk back.

" Before we walk back, can we ask Bakugo Katsuki why is he eavesdropping on us" proudly I announced with a  eye-open Deku.

Bakugo's POV

How does she know, I was well hidden with not a single trace, I was just like ninja. She's good it's all most honorable that she discovered that I was here.

I step out and reveal myself without backing out.

" Kacchan what were you doing?" tick off I was already that the fact that he lay a had on my girl.

My girl, even though I haven't claim her just yet.

" I was just passing by, got a problem with that, Deku" agitate I try to act how my normal self would act.

" Yes I have a problem with that" startle that he was fighting back, but I kept a soothing expression to show I ain't alarm or underestimated by someone under me.

" You think your're tough, acting like this infront of (Y/N)" for a sec there I was a little blank having nothing to back up.

(Y/N)'s POV

" Bakugo's a bully" being dense making the scene that turn characters white and blank.

" Aye you can't call me a bully" pleased I was that things didn't became ugly between the two childhood friends, with an unhealthy rivalry, Like Naruto and Sasuke who i have met before.

" Yeah tsundere always bully the cinamon roll" saying that and puffing my face trying to me cringe worthy.

" Shut up lunatic" with red rose cheek, same for izuku.

" Lunatic?" Deku giving a delirious look at Bakugo.

" It's just a nickname"  I calm the deliberated rolls of Cinnamon.

" But don't (y/n)-chan think this nickname is too mean?" Being like a little puppy following the master which was some how me.

" It have a nice tone to it" smiling hold heartedly i was.

Bakugo's face turn scarlet, that I was defending his 'too mean nickname'

" Kacchan are you blushing?" It was not in a teasing way but more of a little scared and friendly worried way.

" What do you mean by it?" Ignoring the poor cinnamon roll who was worried for his childhood friend.

———————————————————
You guys already have Christmas so it's my turn to have Christmas!

CHINESE NEW YEAR! \(-w-)/

SHANK YOU AS ALWAYS 💕❤️EXCUE ME I NEED TO GET RICH FROM CHINESE NEW YEAR!👌 💵

Next chapter!