Teamwork

This is going to be interesting.

  " Bakugo don't slow me down" I said teasing him.

   " tch" he replied back to me.

  I smirked and put my hand up so we could high five. He look at me confused. I hold his hand up so we could high five.

  We high five. Bakugo then look the other direction trying not to make eye contact while also try to cover his face with his hand.

  "Are you mad at me?" I asked curiously.

   " No you bicth" he said still flustered. I explained the plan to Bakugo he wasn't that hard to work with than I thought.

  " Ok I'll resume time now" I said looking in to his ruby eyes.

  Bakugo rush to the bird with his brain popping out name Nomu.

   I teleported to Mr Aizawa and healed him but also paralyzed him because I don't want him to have all the fun.

  Bakugo pull one of his grenades on his hand which made a big explosion to distract the enemy.

  I teleported behind Nomu and cut off both of his legs and arm.

  Bakugo then kick Nomu which sent him up flying. I teleported up in the air behind Nomu, and crush his head while smiling like a devil.

  Bakugo look at me and smirked. We walk to Tomura slowly and confidently that we already beat him.
  I notice that Deku was also watching me and Bakugo he was really surprised that we actually beat Nomu easily.

  "She cheated" said Tomura with a lot of hate.

  "Give up now" I said walking with my hand in my pocket bored as my usual expression.

   Tomura rush to me with lot of anger. Bakugo stand in front of me protecting me like a damsel in distress.

  I rush for him laughing evilly. I jump and take off his mask hand thing while doing a front flip. I smirk and throw his mask on the ground stepping on it, smiling.

   He rush for me again. I teleported behind him and quickly shot him at both of his hands and legs with my bare hand.

  "This is game over for us" the portal guy said while they escaped. That was fun. They're interesting so I'll let them go. I then unparalyzed  Mr Aizawa. At the same time Todoroki rush to me wondering where are the villains.

  Deku, Asui, and Mineta ran up to me surprised about what just happen. I then realize that I look like a mess. Bakugo then look at me like I was hopeless.

    He then tied up my hair while everyone was staring. My face started to heat up. I look at him still shock and surprise what he just did and no one didn't even ask why he did that.

    Todoroki look kind of pissed off and another emotion that I can't really tell what it was but it the same emotion that Bakugo felt before.
"Great team work (y/n) and Kacchan" said Deku happily and congrats us.

Bakugo and I made eye contact with each other and he gave me a gentle smile for less than a second which made my face red.

"What happen (y/n)" Todoroki asked curiously while Bakugo stared at him intensely.

"We just take down the villains and the leader of the villain escaped" I said sadly.

Todoroki eye widened. Mr Aizawa walk up to me and Bakugo. We know that he's going to lecture us about being reckless and stuff like that. Until All might arrived and saw that there weren't any villains.

" Where's the villains?" All might said embarrassed that he was late and also a bit curious.

" (y/n) and Kacchan defeat the villains and some escape" said Deku explaining to All might.

" Great job young (y/n) and young Bakugo" he said while giving us a big hug.

I was shock and so was Bakugo but he was kinda embarrassed.

The police arrived and investigate everyone. I notice that one of Deku finger was broken so I approach him.

" Deku you're finger" I asked
concern about his finger.

Bakugo look at Deku pissed off.
" May I heal it?" I asked him.
" Are you sure?"he asked becoming flustered.

" Don't worry I want to help" I said while holding his finger with both of my hand. I heal it in less than a second.

" Thank you (y/n)" said Deku with a pink face.

"You're welcome " I said closing my eyes while smiling.

" Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you would like to walk home with me?" asked Todoroki not making eye contact with me which I thought was kind of odd.

"We walk home with each other every day, why would this day be any different? " I said smiling at him.
Todoroki look at me and gave me a small smile. My face started heating up but why.

Tomura's POV
That girl she take out Nomu so easily. She is possibly stronger than all might. Also she nearly killed me. She's also enjoy killing people. If I could make her my ally. Killing All might would be a piece of cake. I smiled and started thinking about my next attack while making an evil laugh.

(Y/n)'s POV
   "(Y/n) I was wondering how did you take out that villain so easily?" Todoroki asked curiously and with that straight face.

   " Well when I was young I was put under intense training" I said kinda sadly. What a good excuse I thought to myself.

   "Me too, my dad.. he want me to become the number 1 hero" he said with a lot of hate to his dad. We didn't speak for a few minutes until I said

  " I'm sorry"

  "What are you sorry for?" he said looking at me with a soft expression.
   "For reminding you about your old man" I said.

   " Let hang out tomorrow" I said ( No school because the anime said so, because the attack and stuff)

  " Oh wait are you free tomorrow?" I ask curiously.

  "Yes" he said smiling.

   "Oh there my stop see ya tomorrow" I said running to my
house.

  Todoroki's POV
   Is this a date?( because he thought that went a guy and a girl hangout together it a date) I like her. As my face start heating up.(ps both side😏)

  ———————————————
Finish. Sorry if it's weird.

Also if there is any mistakes blame my sister she's the one who corrected it.

Sorry if it short.

  Also school😢😢😢
Thank you for reading💕

See ya later

Next Update weekend (sorry reader-Chan)

Next chapter