1A

(Y/n)'s POV
     I walked to UA and was the first to arrived so I sat at the very end.

     I checked my phone to see what will happen. It says Iida and Bakugo will have an argument and Deku will be late. When Deku haven't arrive yet I analyzed everyone in the room.

        No one caught my interest except this guy who sat next to me. On his right side his hair color is white and left side is red he have grey eye on the right and the his left is turquoise. His name is Todoroki Shoto, age 15, quirk half-hot half-cold, and also he was came here through recommendation. 

     He stared at me. Then I realized I forgot to paused time and I was probably looking at him for a good 5 minutes.

    "Umm.. I'm sorry for staring at you I was just wondering why there's a big scar on your left side but please you don't have to tell me what happened I'm sorry for staring at you" I said trying my best to be polite as possible.

    " Ok.." he said with a really straight face. He then turn to look at the front board.

    When everyone was talking I check my diary and whisper what was written on the diary which said
" Mr. Aizawa, the man sleeping in his sleeping bag, will stop everyone from talking and we will have 8 testes."

Todoroki heard what I was whispering about the words in my diary, and he got curious and start staring at me. Observing me.
   "
May I help you?" I  said

pretending to be confused and acting dumb.

   "Do you have some type of quirk to read the future or something?" he asked with a straight face while directly making eye contact with me.

No one should know about my future diary I thought to myself. I was freaking out until Mr. Aizawa show up.

    Thank god Mr. Aizawa came and stop our conversation.

     That was close you thought to yourself. Then we had 8 physical testes.

    "Our first test is to throw a softball as far as possible."said Mr. Aizawa. Our teacher seem sleepy all the time for some reason.

       "(Y/n) got the highest score than everyone else so (y/n) will go first."

     I then walked with my hand in my pocket while Todoroki was staring at me wanting to know the answer for his question. Also Bakugo give me a death glare that he will beat me this time. As for Deku he smiled giving me support.

    I walked in the circle and throw the ball in the speed of light. My score was infinity.  Nearly all my classmates were surprised except for Todoroki he still kept a straight face. Also Bakugo he was a bit surprised but then give me a death glare again.

     I then smirked and walked back. Next up was Bakugo he got second place. He walk to the circle and throw the ball with his quirk.

"DIEEEEEE!! He said while the ball was flying, but not as fast as mine.

His score was 705.2. I smirked, he got really angry, but he kept silence and walked back. We made eye contact for about 5 seconds.

    "I will expel who ever got last place" said Mr. Aizawa.

    " Hey you can't expel one of us that is not fair" said Uraraka .

   " You think natural disaster is fair the world is full of unfairness" he said.

     Next test 50 meter dash.

I start watching other people. It was Bakugo's and Deku's turn so I watched them. I saw that Deku was not using his quirk at all. After he finished I walk up to him.

   "Hey Deku why aren't you using your quirk one for all?" I asked while smirking.

   He was shocked and didn't respond to me because he was still shock as hell. Bakugo looked at the both of us and he was kinda curious and confused.

   I walked off while putting my hands in my pocket.

Time skip--- (y/n) did it not me
   Deku's  score 705.3 which was higher than Bakugo's which made him pissed off. I aced all of the test with ease, I didn't even break a sweat which make people look at me with a face that said she's super fit is she even a human being?
   This is the chart
1. (Y/n)
2. Momo
3. Todoroki
4. Bakugo
5.Iida
( reader-Chan already know so no need for too many detail)
And last place Deku.

   Todoroki walk up to me and ask me
  "What is your quirk?"

  I thought to myself and thought of an excuse.

   "I can tell what will happen in the future" I said while fake smiling.
   "How can you throw the ball so far away?" he asked with a straight face and a bit curious.

   I quickly change the subject.
   " ohh.. I see you got third place...!" I said while awkwardly laughing.
   Then I walked to Deku and put my hand on his shoulder.

   "I knew you can make it" acting friendly.

   "Thanks.." he said still afraid of what I said to earlier.

  "How's your finger?" I said while looking at Todoroki if he's going to walk up and ask me the same question. I could see that he was staring at me with his straight face.
  "I-it's fine..." said Deku.

   " Deku don't worry my quirk is reading people's mind" I said. "So I know what you're thinking about" I said with a bored expression.
   "That make sense.. but can you don't tell anyone about my connection to All Might" he said.

    "Ok.." I said.

   "Pinky promise" he said while holding my hand and blushing while our pinky touched.

My face felt red but then become normal again in less than a second.
   "Hey are you going to recovery girl?" I said.

   "Stop reading my mind (y/n)..." he said in a soft tone while laughing.
We walked to the recovery room and I wait for Deku.

Bakugo's POV
For some reason I don't like when that damn deku is around (y/n). What the fuck is her damn quirk?

Todoroki's POV
I'm really curious about her quirk I was eavesdropping on Midoriya and (y/n) and found out that she have two quirks one is future reading and the other is reading people's mind or she's lying to one of us or both of us.

But still her amazing strength is not explained, I should know more about (y/n). I thought to myself. For some reason both side of my face felt hot when I'm thinking about her. What is this emotion I thought to myself. How can she make me feel this emotion?

-----------------
Reader-Chan now meet Todoroki. Sorry if I made deku Bakugo or todoroki weird and also I'm sorry if I  mix up the story line. Also sorry if there spelling mistakes. And sorry for saying too much sorry.
- thank you for reading 💕

Ps English is not my first language so some stuff doesn't make sense

See ya later 🙃

Next chapter ~