" I kissed her"💕

" Bakugo seems to be in a good mood today" said Kirishima, surprised by his own words.

" I wonder what happen yesterday" said Mina curiously .

" Yesterday I saw (y/n) and Bakugo together" Denki spreading rumors.

"Speaking of (y/n), anyone know her last name or anything from her past?"asked Sero curiously.

Everyone was shaking their head saying no.

Todoroki's POV
"She's imitating" said Mina a bit scared.

Everyone nodded their head saying yes.

Even now we're friends, I could tell that she doesn't trust me, but I trust her for some reason.

I'm attracted to her... but I'm still going to know more about (y/n) . This is my chance with her today,I need to make the most that I can out of it.

The more I know about you, the more I want you by my side. You won't regret it and I'll make you the happiest girl alive.( I don't think he meant it that way, NORAGAMI )
I looked at her, she was on her phone texting.

She put her phone down and look at me with a smile it was really believable, but it can't trick me, (y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV
     Mr Aizawa walk in the room so I put my phone back in my pocket.
   The girls in this class probably think am weird cause I wear the boy uniform.

   I just hate the girls' uniform it short and hard to walk in.

  I wear it like Bakugo, I'm the type who doesn't care what I wear, only care about having results.

   " The UA's sport festival is about to start, it's true joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity"

   "Once a year, a total of just three chances"

   "No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event"

  This world is really amusing.
  "If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparation!" said Aizawa to the class.

   "Yes sir!" Said everyone.

        Attention, more fighting, popularity, I'll be the first hero in no time, then I could move to another world.

  But.....

  I don't want to at the same time but why....

* bell ring*
It's now lunch. As I walk out of the class going to the cafeteria.

" Todoroki, you coming?" I asked him.

"Go on ahead without me..." he said trying to hide the same eyes when I mention his father, with a smile.

Bakugo's POV
I was walking to lunch in a good mood than any other day until I was stop by-

" Hey.." said half and half as I turn around.

" WHAT?" I yelled annoyed.

"What happen with your fight with (y/n)?" asked the half and half with that irritating straight face.

I thought for a moment before answering the half and half question.

" I kissed her" I said confidently smirking.

Deku's POV
I was walking to the bathroom until I was stop.

" I kissed her" said Kacchan.

I eavesdrop on Kacchan's and Todoroki-kun's conversation behind a wall.

Her? (Y/n)-chan.... Kanchan kissed her as my mind was in deep thought.
Todoroki-kun could tell that I was there but he pretend that I wasn't there.

   " I stole her first kiss" said Todoroki-kun smirking, which was kinda surprising for me.

Bakugo's POV
        That five words just destroy my good mood. I glared at him with jealousy. Why am I so jealous of him?!?Why the hell did I tell him that I kiss her?!?

  " I bet it was an accident" I said as I walk off with my hand in my pocket, still jealous... No shock hearing the fact that the half and half have her first kiss.

  Damn that half and half is really irritating me. Let's see who can steal her heart first.

Deku's POV
  Todoroki walk up to me and look at me like nothing ever happen.
   He start walking back to the cafeteria, I walk beside him not questioning a thing.

  Todoroki kiss her once and also Bakugo. I have to do something if I do nothing I'm going to lose (y/n). As I sat next to Uraraka.

   I have to step up my game tomorrow. My best chance with her alone as I start to blush.

  I have to show her that I'm not a scary cat, or a crybaby, I have to show her I'm strong as my face start to blush.

  Yesterday when I was training, I saw Kanchan and (y/n) sitting on the sand holding hands while the sun was setting. I feel like I hate Kanchan. I never felt hated toward him even how awful he treated me.

  (Y/n)'s POV
   I wonder where they were, as Todoroki sat next to me like always.
   I ate silently. It feel intense. What happen..?

  Todoroki and Deku next, and I could finally do what I want for a while now, I want to go there for a while now, just for a little.
  Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka all stared at me worried.

  I just realized tears was dropping from my eyes really fast.
   I guess I haven't cry for a while.
  "Damn the food is spicy" I said while wiping my tear and start drinking water.

  Damn why the hell do I tear up so much these day.

Todoroki grabbed my hand and pull me up. Which caught me off guard.
     " It's near class time let go together" he said smiling.

  I was embarrassed, but why. We been friends for a while now.
  We walk though the hallway holding hands.

  Momo was looking at us depress, sad. I don't know why.🤦🏻‍♀️

   Bakugo glared at Todoroki, I guess his mood change.

Deku have the same look as Momo. Are they both ok?

   Whatever, soon I'll see you even if it only for a little.

  As we walk in class, He let go of my hand, why does it feel.... heart breaking.....

———————————————
Omg omg 3k

So much reader-Chans!
Thanks for your support

Also I change my weird paragraphs so reader-chan can comment please comment I like talking to you guy☺️

Also next week no next chapter because there is an October test ~Sorry

Thank you for reading💕

See ya later

Next chapter