Let the game begin

Bakugo's POV
Why the hell did I even agree to come? I'm not even free today. Why did she even invite me? As my face started to heat up, what the hell am I thinking? As I shook my head, I walk to (street number) and saw that nerd and that half and half bastard.

Why do I feel even more angered and hatred toward them. (Y/n) spotted me.

" Bakugo!" She said smiling as that nerd and half and half turn to look at me.

That half and half look at me with that damn annoying straight face. As for the nerd he look at me with that annoying scared face.

" Where are we going?" I said with my usual irritated expression.

"( to any Japanese restaurant that have soba)" said Half and half with his straight face. So damn annoying.

(Y/n)'s POV
While we were walking I could tell that Todoroki and Bakugo was glaring at each other, behind. As for and Deku, he look scared and try to keep a smile, which was awkward.

This is not going to go well, I thought to myself with an unenthusiastic expression.

" (y/n) are you ok?" Ask Deku with his polite and kind expression.

" yeah!" I said smiling with a closed eye smile.( thanks _helen_2005 for helping me describing it way better)

"Sorry for asking..." he said flustered, with that cute bright red face.

Bakugo look at Deku really irritated, same as Todoroki, I think it kinda hard to tell.

Deku became scared and he smile awkwardly.

~ Time skip thank me reader chan

We sat in a rectangular table. For some reason they all sat the other side of me. I didn't bother to ask because it was awkward.🤦🏻‍♀️
It looked crowded there, I thought.

Bakugo and Todoroki look at each other like they're competing or something.🤦🏻‍♀️

For Deku he tried to break them up, but still scared of both of them. This is not going well.

The waiter gave us the menu.
Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki pick their meal quickly. As for me I was just going though the menu and not even know any of the Japanese food. I just randomly pick one.

The three of them look as me uneasy and surprise, I guess.

As the waiter finish taking our order I walk to the bathroom and give out a loud sigh while looking at my reflection.

" Boss are you ok" ask Murmur.
" Yeah I'm fine" I said with my usual bored expression.

I check my phone. The future is still the same. This is not good or bad.
I wave to Murmur and walk out of the bathroom. I walk back to our table.

I could tell that the aura around them was awkward. I wonder did they even talk when I was gone.
Awkward silence~

~Time skip give me credit reader chan🙂

Todoroki was of course having soba. Bakugo was having something that look like spicy curry. As for Deku it look like pork cutlet bowl. (Yuri on ice confirmed)

As for me I don't know what the hell it was. It was something like a raw squid and a weird sauce.
The three of them look at me surprised and feel sorry for me.

I look at the three of them and back at my dish.

I used a knife to cut one of the squid's tentacle and dip it in that weird sauce. I put it in my mouth and could tell that the three of them look worried of me.

I chewed it.

" Hey, this taste good" I said putting my hand on my mouth so it I would not look rude. ( it's rude to eat with your mouth open)

They look at me in disbelief, shocked, and confused....
(If I can't make this food taste good then what kind of god would I be😏, Black Butler.)

They stared at me eating, while they were eating.

But it was really awkward. It was silence throughout the entire time.

Time skip
Todoroki's POV
I, Bakugo and Deku watch as (y/n) leave.

For some reason the three of us don't want the other to be near her.
I glare at the two of them which was a warning.

" tch" said Bakugo glaring at me.
" do you guys like (y/n)" asked Deku still afraid.

My face started to heat up, the same goes for Bakugo and also Deku.

The three of us turn around to hide the fact that it was red.

We then walk to the direction of our house.

" she's mine" I said to the both of them.

They stop walking and turn to look at me.

" tch I don't care" said Bakugo.

Deku look at me seriously.

" let the three of us compete" he said confidently.

" I never agreed" said Bakugo walking off with his hand in his pocket.

Bakugo's POV
So they are trying to get (y/n) too huh. "Let the games begin." I said smirking.

Deku's POV
"I'm going to win" I said to myself, confidently.

Todoroki's POV
"She's mine. I'll try my best. I'll will win." I said with confident.

(Y/n)'s POV
I walk home alone for some reason.🤦🏻‍♀️

I think their getting closer I thought to myself while walking home. I look at my diary, the future will never change, I said sadly.( which mean all the diary users are all dead) as I lay on my bed.

" Sorry big brother" I said while tear start dropping down really fast.

---------------
Thank you for reading💕

Omg so much readers chan

Sorry for the cliffhanger....

Also a deku part is coming next because I just realize that there's way too much Bakugo and Todoroki Sorry.......

Also thank _helen_2005 again and my little sister for helping me correct my awful grammar

See ya later💕
I don't mind if you read this part or not.

Next chapter