《19》

Suga's head leaned down further, aimed for Eunhye's exposed neck. Just as his lips were about to touch her tanned skin, His head was forced backwards.

"You aren't going to be doing that sorry," Eunhye muttered, scowling towards the boy who's face was squashed in her palm.

The lust in the boy's eyes never faded though as he squatted down in front of her, his hands grabbing hold of her thighs firmly, "And why is that, babygirl?"

Her cheeks tinted pink at the embarrassing nickname the boy continued to use, "You've fulfilled my end of the bargain so I'm leaving."

He ignored her but his hands kept inching closer up Eunhye's legs. Yoongi had an amused smile on his face as he cocked his head to the side slightly. He could sense the girl becoming increasingly more uncomfortable the more his hands travelled up her thighs. Sometimes he'd halt his movements to rub the sides of them slowly, making the girl's breath hitch.

"I said I'm leaving," Eunhye stated once she finally composed herself enough to put her hands on top of Suga's, attempting to stop him. His reaction was to only squeeze them gently, while his eyes stayed pierced onto the girl, watching her.

"Well how about he make another deal?" Yoongi smirked, lifting his body slightly and moving himself closer to where the girl sat, "Even though I have already repayed you for your help to me by telling you my name; which, may I remind you, is a very valuable piece of information. And considering your upbringing I shouldn't have told you at all. But now I need you to repay me," His gaze left her for a moment to glace down at his crotch, hinting heavily at what he was implying, "For causing my little problem down there."

"No way, I'm not a whore," Eunhye spat, "Plus it's just a side effect of what I did you get you a clean and easy drug deal. Just get a prostitute or something."

He laughed in a mocking way, looking to the side and clenching his jaw, "A fair point. But I need to somehow make sure that you won't go snitching my name to your dad."

"No, I'm not giving you of all people my virgi-" She stopped herself before she could expose herself. But he knew what she was trying to say.

"Oh little Eunhye. Poor innocent Eunhye. You're a virgin aren't you?" His hand held her face softly to make sure she was looking at him.

She sighed as her eyes dropped to the floor, "Yeah."

Her voice was barely audible because of her embarrassment, but he heard clearly. His smirk became even more prominent on his face. His intentions were very clear in his eyes but before he could act upon them, Eunhye swallowed down her embarrassment and shoved him as hard as she could away from her.

Jumping up on her feet, she headed for the door, threw it open and left. She paused at the door for a second to watch Yoongi finally balance himself and said, "Never in a million years I'll do that with you. You just need to trust that I won't tell, Yoongi."

She slammed the door behind her after leaving the room. Yoongi sighed at himself, pacing around the room, wondering what he could do about his problem. It didn't help either when he could hear Jimin and Jennie getting at it next door, despite Jin telling him the walls were thick here.

He groaned once again and did what Eunhye suggested he did. And a few minutes later a tall, beautiful girl with barely nothing on came through the door and said seductively, "How may I assist you this evening, sir."

~~

As soon as Eunhye had left the room, with a small relieved smile on her face, a hand grabbed her arm gently. She turned around quickly, readying herself for any violence she might have to use against this person. She only saw J-hope, one of the men who helped rescue her.

"Hey, Eunhye," He smiled. She froze for a second at the kindness this man radiated, which was completely different to the darkness he radiated when he had his mask on. How could this man be in a gang she did not know.

"Oh hi," She returned the smile.

"Do you want to dance or something?" He suggested, gesturing to the crowded dance floor behind them. But more specifically to the group of boys dancing in the middle. She recognised one as V and the other as the boy she came across the first time she came to the club.

"Why not," She shrugged and followed J-hope towards them.

V saw them coming and waved at her, "Oh hey, Eunhye, how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks," She laughed and turned to the unknown man to her, "I'm Eunhye, by the way."

He nodded at her. She wasn't too sure if he was part of the gang but she knew she'd seen his face somewhere else other than this club. He was very handsome, like all the men she seemed to be meeting recently. But his smile resembled a bunny to some extent, which made him look adorable 

"Hi, I'm Jungkook," He beamed. She then connected the dots, he was the final member of BTS she hadn't met yet, "I've heard a lot about you."

"All good things I hope," She giggled. Damn, she'd known these people for a few days and he'd already heard 'a lot' about her. She didn't know if she should be concerned or flattered.

"Of course!" V smiled, showing off its rectangular shape.

"Mostly," Jungkook said.

"Not really," J-hope muttered, looking to the floor.

"Wow that's encouraging..." She laughed sleepishly, rubbing the side of her arm.

"It depends who you talk to," A voice said behind her. She turned to see the annoyingly tall leader of these men. He smiled gently down at her before looking at the others, "I need to speak with all of you, including you Eunhye. I've informed Jin but could one of you get Jimin and Jennie. I'd prefer not to walk in on him doing unspeakable things to my sister."

***

A/N: lol hey

~

Cerys xx