《18》

After a multiple of shots and a couple of vodkas and lemonade, Eunhye's head was spinning. She looked over at the couple next to her, intensely making out and huffed, "Chim, just go get a room!"

Jennie looked at her, red in the face, "Is it that obvious?"

Jimin was now kissing her neck as his girlfriend was now using her mouth for another reason.

"Just don't have too much fun," Eunhye laughed, urging the two to do so. Jimin didn't have to be encouraged again; he just picked up Jennie and made his way to the back of the club, knowing Jin had a room waiting for them for such an occasion.

And the she was alone, both her friends doing god-knows what with their significant others.

She slumped back against the bar, not knowing what she was supposed to do now. All around her were intoxicated adults either dancing or making out with another person. Holding her head up high, She pushed her way through the sea of people to the other end of the club, where she knew there were some places to sit down.

Immediately she saw a free sofa and placed her ass down on it before another group of friends taking drugs or drunken couple could take it. She sighed in relief, letting herself sober up and enjoy the relatively good music in peace.

Well the 'peace' lasted about three minutes before she felt a weight pressed down on the other end of the sofa. The turned her head in annoyance towards whoever it was only to see Suga.

"For fuck sake," She mumbled once they before realised who each other were, "Why do you always show up when you're least wanted."

"Wow thanks for that," He retorted.

"Why are you even here?"

"I'm doing my job," He stated simply. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were a drug dealer," She glared over at him, "I suppose that makes the name 'The Hallucination' fit you well."

He looked baffled at her, "What did you call me?"

"The Hallucination. That's a code name for you in my dad's files."

Suga let out a small chuckle, "I'm honoured then."

His eyes were set on the crowd rather than her, watching out for something, they stopped on a figure coming towards them in the distance. His face snapped over to the girl, "Hey could you come here please?"

"What-"

"Thanks," He grabbed her by the legs and dragged her across the sofa until she was placed upon his knee, "Okay I don't want you to say anything. But there's this guys who I'm getting some payment off of coming to us now and he's a lot easier to deal with if I, or he, has a girl with them. He doesn't seem to have anyone with him, so, do me a favour."

She paused to consider it, seeing the sort of desperation on his face, "Fine but on one condition."

"Anything."

She smirked, "Tell me your name."

His eyes widened at her words but he couldn't say anything to reply once a deep voice spoke from behind them, "Suga."

They both turned to the man, Suga gripping Eunhye's thigh as she rested her head on his shoulder to peer at the visitor.

"Hello, Lim. I'm a little bit busy at the minute," His eyes gestured down at the girl in his eyes, causing the said girl to roll her eyes, seemingly annoyed at the intrusion but in reality at the man's suggestive words, "Do you have the payment?"

The man narrowed his eyes at the two of them, not thoroughly convinced at his statement. Eunhye sensed this and quickly placed her hand on Suga chest, tugging at the buttons of his shirt, successfully undoing a few of them. The visitor's expression turned to shock as she continued to peer towards him without looking at what her hands were doing.

"Calm down babygirl," Suga growled in her ear before turning back to the man who now stood uncomfortably in front of them, "Well? Do you?"

The man waved his hand and another appeared with a briefcase, "Yes. All of it's there. But I can't help wonder if it's a bit much for what I'm getting."

"Oh Lim, you are getting high quality drugs and a lot more of them than I usually give for that price, thanks to your persuasion from our last meeting," He reached down into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, "Give that to one of the bouncers at the front door and they'll show you where they are so you can collect them. Leave the money here."

Lim snatched the paper from him and left, his associate behind him.

Then Suga stood up, with Eunhye still in his arms, picked up the briefcase and made his way to the back of the club, to the exact room where the two of them met. Opening the door, he let her down on one of the sofas and settled himself on the other end, with the briefcase on his lap.

"That was that?" He whispered.

"Pardon?" She made a confused face.

"That was this?" He gestured down at his mostly unbuttoned shirt, looking at her flustered.

"He wasn't believing you, so I made my roll as 'the easy girl you found in a nightclub' more realistic. But you're one to talk, what was with the 'babygirl' crap?!" Eunhye shot back, crossing her arms across her chest.

"You were turning me on, so I guess it was to make things even," He noted.

"What?" She was staring at him, cheeks red from embarrassment, "I- I didn't mean to-"

"Well you did and now I have a bit of a problem," He hinted, eyes looking down at the briefcase covering what he was referring to. She gasped, hands covering her mouth in shock.

"Well I'm not helping you with that," She shook her head at the idea of it, "I'll leave so you can get yourself a prostitute or something. But only after you tell me your name."

"Oh yeah that," He mumbled, "I must say it was clever the way you've forced me to tell you."

"Thank you, now tell me."

He stood up, dropping the briefcase to the floor and standing in front of her, making her trapped on the sofa. She swallowed lightly, trying to avoid looking at his quite obvious erection. Suga kneeled down, putting his hands on the back of the sofa, either side of her head, "My name's Yoongi. And why don't we have another repeat of what happened outside," His head came down closer to hers and he nipped her earlobe as he whispered seductively, "Babygirl."

***

A/N: I don't even know what's going on at this point but we're rolling with it.

~

Cerys ;))