《4》

Eunhye definitely didn't  expect to be back at Jennie's in such a short amount of time. Considering how new the place was, she was surprised Jimin even knew the place existed.

"My friend is the owner's brother," He explained as they walked through the door, triggering the bell above it to ring.

"Hello Jimin! It's good to see you again," Jennie beamed from the counter, "And you Eunhye! Back so soon. Though you look very different to how you were dressing yesterday.

The said girl glanced down at her clothes as the owner giggled at her. Indeed, her outfit was completely different to what she wore the previous day. Wearing a red off the shoulder top with a floral pattern, black skinny jeans and vans, she looked like a totally different girl.

"What do you mean looks different, Jennie?" Jimin butted in, clearly confused at what the females were giggling at.

"Well yesterday," Jennie started before Euhye could stop her, "Eunhye came in here with a black sweatshirt, denim shorts, a beanie, and, what were they? Oh yes timberlands, on."

Jimin listened to her with his mouth slight agape.

"She was also wearing her glasses then and was even carrying a skateboard!" Jennie continued, surprising Jimin even more, "Now, do you know how surprised I was when she told me she was a ballerina. I thought she was kidding. She looked the furthest from a ballerina as anyone could. But you seem to fit the image a bit better today, don't you Eunhye?"

The girl the question was directed at only smiled sheepishly at her comment, slightly embarrassed that she'd revealed all this to Jimin.

"Wow," Was all he said at first, He paused for a second and a wide smile speed across his face, "You sound so cool! I can't believe you can skateboard, one of my best friends can and I've always wanted to learn how to."

Eunhye was slightly taken aback by the boy's enthusiasm. No one had really been this happy to know she was quite punk-like. He was the last person she'd think to tell about her actual self; he seemed to innocent and happy to like that type of thing.

"I'm guessing that those girls in school with us don't approve. That's why you're dressed like that?" Jimin asked again, having to repeat himself because she was in too much of a daze to respond.

"Yeah," She answered simply.

"So what do you too want?" Jennie cut across both of them, notepad in hand.

"Yes please, I'd like a caramel macchiato," Jimin replied cheerfully.

"May I have a pink lemonade please?" Eunhye answered as well.

"Okie dokey," Jennie told them, "Take a seat anywhere you guys like, I'll bring your drink in a bit."

The dancers both made their way to a booth next to the window. Taking a seat opposite Eunhye, Jimin sighed slightly before confessing, "You know I've hated most of the people I've met in school today. Apart from you."

"I get what you mean," She nodded, looking directly into his eyes, "Believe it or not, you are the only person in our year to actually be nice to me."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all. I joined on a scholarship nearly two years ago and I was a lot better than everyone else, according to every teacher who met me then. Because of that I got 'shunned' by everyone in our year. No one tried to be my friend, tried to talk to me or even let me eat with them at lunch," Eunhye breathed out, "You're the first student my age to take a genuine interest in me."

"Well, if it makes you feel better. I think every other girl in school is stuck up and fake. When I looked at all my classmates when I joined your class this morning, I silently hoped to have you because you where the only one who looked at me like a was a human and not a piece of meat. The other girls scared me a bit if I'm honest," Jimin said, lifting the spirits of the girl sitting across from him.

"You're only saying that," She whispered, looking down at the table as a way to cover her blushing cheeks.

"No I'm not, I was convinced that some of them would pounce at me," He laughed, causing the ballerina to laugh as well.

The two continued talking for about a minute before Jennie arrived with their drinks.

"Hey is Namjoon in the back?" Jimin asked the café owner as he handed her the money for the beverages.

She only nodded at his question. Jimin then took off to the said place, after telling Eunhye that he was with that he would be back in a bit. Once he'd left, Jennie took his place sitting across from her in the booth, starting a pleasant conversation with the girl.

Meanwhile, the boy walked quickly into the back of the café. The burst into the back room, finding the man he was looking for and also a bleach blonde haired man, similar height to him.

"Namjoon hyung and... Yoongi hyung?" He said, breaking the silence around them.

"Hey Chim," Namjoon smiled, causing his dimples to appear on his face.

"Why's Yoongi here, of someone sees him-"

"He's here because I needed him here," Namjoon vaguely explained.

"But why?"

"I know that you wanted to take a break for a while, go to that school and be normal for a bit but we have a mission for you Chim," Namjoon informed him.

"You can't be serious. I said give me 'till the summer and you agreed so I'm not doing it!" Jimin exclaimed angrily, fists clenched at his side.

"Oh I think you will when we tell you what it is," Yoongi spoke from the corner of the room, an evil smirk on his face.

"What?" Jimin whispered confused.

"Well you see it's a very simple task, Chim. It doesn't mean you need to leave that school. If anything it might keep you there longer," Namjoon started to explain, standing up from the seat he was in, "You see we found out today, who was leading the investigaton on us in the police department, and it seems that his daughter goes to school with you. We want you to befriend her and get as much information about what her father already knows about us from her."

"Who is it?" Jimin cut in, suddenly very interested in what the boy was saying.

"Oh this is the best part," Yoongi sniggered.

"Yes, it really is. You seem to be one step ahead of us," Namjoon's eyes darkened significantly, "She's sitting there, in this café, right now, talking to my little sister. Choi Eunhye."

All males in the room turn to the CCTV footage playing one of the many computers in the room, showing the exact scene Namjoon had just described to them.

***

A/N: AYYYEEEEE MORE MEMBERS EMERGE.

~~~

Cerys :))