《6》

"Welcome to 'Awake', I hope you enjoy your evening," The woman at the door greeted the group of friends with a smile. 

As Eunhye entered with her friends she was pleasantly surprised. The club she was in didn't look like a place that could be ran by a gang. The walls were a subtle pastel pink, the floor an expensive looking white marble and all the tables and worktops were made of the same wood.

"This place is so nice!" Chorong exclaimed while looking around. 

"I know right! I wouldn't have brought you here if it wasn't!" Nihee answered, "C'mon, let's dance!" 

The group pushed through the crowd to get to the dance floor and started dancing together. It was quite strange for all of them to be dancing so casually, without their dance mistress shouting at them or without worrying about messing up the steps. It was freeing.

"Jimin!" Eunhye shouted over the sound of the loud music into her best friend's ear, "This was such a good idea!" 

"Yes! I knew you'd like it," He smiled back before grabbing her hand, "I'll get you a drink, okay?" 

"Oh yes please," She answered happily as he back though the crowd, towards the bar.

Eunhye continued to dance with the rest of her friends until an unknown boy approached them. The was tall, with red hair and a mesmerising heart shaped smile. The sudden appearance of the boy made Nihee squeal in delight.

"Hobi!" She exclaimed, throwing herself into the boy's arms, "How are you? I haven't seen you since the summer." 

"I've been great thanks," He replied, "Are these your friends?"

He gestured towards the rest of them, who were staring at his and Nihee's interactions in awe.

"Oh right," She started, "Guys this is Hoseok, a close friend of mine. Hobi this is Chorong, Pureum, Eunhye, Seongil and Jimin... is somewhere around here."

She pointed all of them individually as she spoke and Hoseok waved at all the other dancers once she'd finished. Seongil was another friend of theirs, he didn't speak much, only to the people he trusted. It still confused Eunhye why he hadn't spoken to Jimin yet. 

"Oh Nihee-yah," Hoseok said in realisation, "I was meant to tell you something. Jin wants to see you in the back."

Nihee's face immediately went red after hearing what he had said. She turned to the rest of her friends, "I have to go for a bit, but I'll be back before the end of the night, okay?" 

"Okay," Chorong said on behalf of everyone. After she'd left with Hoseok, she said, "What do you think that's all about?" 

As everyone thought of an answer to Chorong's question, all Eunhye could think about is the papers her dad showed her. If she remembered correctly, 'Jin' was the owner of this club and was part of that gang, BTS. She got very worried for her friend when she remembered that this 'Jin' sells people or uses people for pleasure. To her it was too coincidental for them not to be the same 'Jin'. 

At that moment Jimin returned with two drinks in his hands. Seeing Eunhye's concerned face, he only sighed, knowing exactly why she might be feeling that way. He also noticed that Nihee wasn't there, confirming his suspicions to be true. 

Jimin and Nihee had actually known each other for a long time but just hadn't told anyone. He didn't know that she was a ballerina and was very surprised to see her when he joined the ballet school. 

He knew her because, Nihee was Jin's girlfriend. They were very close, even though they don't see each other very often. Nihee knew about the gang as well because her family had done some business with them before, and she quite open-minded about it. She had brought out the best in Jin and he was almost a different person when he was with her. The other gang members were also very fond of Nihee and saw her as a little sister. 

"Hey Eunhye, I got you your drink," Jimin said, gaining the said girls attention. She grabbed the drink from his hand and downed it in a matter of seconds, the boy laughed nervously at her  "Woah, slow down there."

Eunhye didn't care though and snatched Jimin's drink out of his hand and downed that as well.

"Wait! What are you doing?!"

"Drinking away my problems," She mumbled, which was only just audible over the loud music.

"Why would you want to do that?" Jimin asked as he pulled her into a hug.

"You said this place was safe and I believe you, but my conscience keeps telling my something's wrong. I'm being paranoid so maybe drinking will help get rid of it," She explained sadly, "I know it's stupid but it's worked in the past." 

"It's okay, Eunie. Let's go somewhere more quiet," Jimin spoke as he grabbed her hand, pulling her through the crowd of people to a door leading to the back rooms. 

They entered an empty room, which was quite small with only a few sofas and a coffee table. Once again the walls were pastel pink, white marble floor and brown furniture. Eunhye couldn't help but admit to herself that the club had a good aesthetic throughout. 

"Sit down for a bit Eunie. I'm going to get myself another drink and hopefully you won't drink it," Jimin laughed jokingly, causing the ballerina to giggle lightly as well, "I'll be back in a bit." 

Eunhye threw herself down onto one of the sofas, sighing in contentment as she did so. She just lay there for a few minutes before someone walked through the door. 

"That was fast," She said, assuming the person was Jimin. 

"Are you Choi Eunhye," A cold voice said, causing the girl to jolt up to see who it was. The man in front of her had almost snow white hair, he was relatively short and he had a black face mask covering the bottom half of his face. 

"Well, yes," She answered quite uncertain. 

"I've been told that you'd pay for these on behalf of Kim Yuna," The unknown man said as he threw a bag towards her. She opened the bag and saw a hold load of different kinds of drugs. 

"No," She gasped, afraid at this point, "I won't pay for these." 

"Then why would someone give me direct orders to come to this room to find you because you are the one to pay for these," He asked, raising one eyebrow. 

"I don't know," She whispered. 

"Just letting you know, Yuna is a regular customer of mine and she's in this club right now. So I suggest you pay for these and take them to her before she gets angry," He stated with a smirk on his lips.

Thinking of how much worse Yuna could make her life if she didn't do this, Eunhye reluctantly got her purse and said, "How much?" 

"150 pounds," He said simply. 

"I don't have that much..." She whispered, now afraid what would happen to her if she didn't give him the amount he wanted. 

"How much do you have?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Fifty," Eunhye told him, offering the money she had to him. He stalked closer to her and yanked the money out of her hands. 

"Come back here later so you can pay back the rest," He stated bluntly and she rushed out of the room to do what Yuna wanted.

*** 

A/N: Ayeeeeeeee!! How was that?? 

What do you think Eunhye will have to do to pay this 'unknown man' the rest of the money? 

~~

Cerys ;))