《7》

"What the fuck, Yuna?" Eunhye said firmly as she slammed the bag of drugs on the table in front of the said girl.

"Oh hi, Eunhye. I see you got my stuff," She replied with a smug grin on her face, "You can leave now."

"No," Eunhye said in an annoyed tone. She was beyond angry at what Yuna had just made her do but there was nothing she could have done to stop the outcome. She would have made her finally happy life, hell.

Yuna was the stereotypical ballerina of the school, the prima ballerina. Her hair was dyed blonde, her eyebrows were too dark compared to her fake hair colour and her face was so obviously painted on that she resembled a clown to some extent. But, she was social and had great power over others, which was a dangerous combination. This combination meant that all the boys were in love with her and all the girls were either afraid of her or followed her like a puppy.

"What did you say?" Yuna demanded, raising one of her eyebrows in a questioning manner.

Eunhye dud feel a little intimidated by her but decided to stand her ground, "I said I'm not leaving."

"And why's that?" She boredly asked.

"I need to know why you made me do that," She answered her simply.

"Really?" The prima ballerina started with an obviously fake surprised look on her face, "Well you see it's because you have something I want-"

"Which is?" Eunhye was very irritated now.

"Oh babe, did your mother ever tell you it's rude to speak over someone who's speaking," Yuna tutted, making the other shut up instantly, "It's simple really, I want Jimin. But you are a position to do something that will stop me from getting what I want."

"What do you want me to do?" Eunhye sighed, not wanting to lose her best friend.

Yuna grinned maliciously before reaching towards the bag of drugs, "I'd like you to do a line."

"A line?"

"Oh you poor innocent baby. If I have to make it more clear, a line of cocaine."

"No. Definitely not," Eunhye shook her head violently. Her dad was a police officer and she had heard many stories from him about the effect of cocaine on people.

"Does that mean you want me to take Jimin from you?" Yuna asked smirking at the terrified girl in front of her.

"How would you do that?" She asked trembling.

"Oh, you already know I have great persuasive skills. If you don't do this, by the end of the night Jimin will be under my control and won't ever speak to you again," Laughed the prima ballerina, "Don't test me, Eunhye. You should know better than anyone that I always get what I want, even if I do have to use some of these in the process."

Yuna's fake nails tapped the bag of drugs slowly, making her threat very clear to the other dancer, "So what's it going to be?"

Eunhye sighed heavily as tears appeared in the corners of her eyes, "Pass the drugs."

Yuna grinned in victory, pulling out the white powder from the bag and setting it out in a line using her credit card for the other girl. She rolled up a tenner and handed it to her.

"Snort it all in one go, or our deal is off," She warned as Eunhye took the rolled up money from her.

But Eunhye did manage to do it. The drugs brunt her nostrils and she nearly passed out trying to do it. She lifted her head to face Yuna once she'd finished and was greeted by a genuinely surprised face.

"You did it, now get out of my sight," She started and Eunhye was almost immediately walking away, "Oh, and wipe that blood from under your nose."

Eunhye instinctively touched below her nostril and as the prima ballerina said there was indeed blood running from her nose. She wiped it away quickly and made her way to the exit. She needed to get out of that club.

As Eunhye neared the door, she collided with a hard chest.

"Did you think you could leave without paying me fully?" The girl sighed heavily after hearing the voice. She'd almost forgotten the reason why she had to see Yuna in the first place, the ghostly pale man in the face mask.

He grabbed her arms and lead her back to the room she was in around half an hour before. Once they'd entered the unknown man locked the door behind him.

Eunhye flopped down on one of the sofas and held her head in pain. The drugs were messing with her brain and I made her head throb harshly. She groaned slightly because of the pain, gaining the attention of the man.

"Urgh, what did Yuna give you I wonder?" He walked towards her with a glass of what seemed to be water, "Here drink this you'll feel better."

Eunhye downed the drink in seconds and waited for her headache to disappear. As she wasn't paying attention, the man took to opportunity to place his hand on her thigh. Feeling uncomfortable, she pushed his hand away weakly, but he kept placing it back in the same spot.

"Stop, please," She pleaded, not wanting to do what she thought he wanted in her state of mind.

Much to her disappointment, he was very persistent and his hands kept roaming her body freely.

"I said stop."

He didn't listen.

"No, don't."

He kept doing what he pleased.

"I don't want to pay you back this way, stop," Her voice was getting weaker by the second and she could hardly move her body.

His hands moved under the hem of her trousers.

"I said stop!" She screamed and used all her remaining power to throw her fist at him.

Well, that definitely did the trick. Her fist collided straight with his jaw and his face was thrown to the side. He stopped dead in his tracks, which relieved Eunhye to some extent, but only for a second.

"That was a very bad mistake, Choi Eunhye. A. Very. Bad. Mistake," He snarled at her before grabbing her arms and forcing her to lied stomach down on the coffee table.

Eunhye started crying very quickly, fearing for the worst to happen. She could no longer move her body and was very near passing out.

"I'm going to make things very clear for you," He whispered huskily into her ear, "That drink I gave you before had a drug in it that parasylises your body for a few hours. That's why you can't move. Also, does the name Suga of the BTS gang mean anything to you?"

Eunhye let out a distressed stob which answered his question

"That is who I am and that is who you're messing with. So prepare yourself Miss Choi, for hell," He continued and her cries only increased.

"P-please. Don't r-rape me..." She managed to get out.

"Oh no. I'm not going to rape you Eunhye. I'm going to do something that will impact your life a lot worse. Sweet dreams," He finished as darkness finally consumed her.

***

A/N: Oh damn! Yoongi actually reveals himself to her.

So what do you think he's going to do???

~~

Cerys :())