Chapter 5~ Inner Thoughts

Hannah's P.O.V

    When one thinks of hunting they think of hunter and prey, but usually that applies to animals not humans. To think that Alex would turn out to be a hunter is mind blowing. This is the same girl who cries during dog movies. But now she has gone fully psychopathic!!

   The only way for me to atone for killing for my friends is to die. . . Wow that sounds crazy af.

   "You sure do space out alot, don"t you?"

   I space back in to see its Kaneki talking," I mean . . . I guess"

  He smiles motherly and grabs onto my wrist," Come on you still need to be patched up, The first aid is in the back"

    I sigh and let the odd man drag me. He pulls me threw the sea of tables, then contines to drag me behind the counter and finally we end up in the back room which was threw the obvious door behind the counter.

    The room was a meeting of some sorts? It was a brown room but not one of those ugly browns, it was more of a tan, in the center was a long table with littlw pillows surrounding it that gives off the cozy meeting room feel. On the wall hangs a couple of pictures that a person might see in a motel. One was of a forest and was done so realistically that Bob Ross would've been proud of it. The other was of a moutain lane scape.

   Overall I have no complaints, it has such aura to it. I have no complaints other than being forcibly dragged into here.

    Kaneki lets go of my wrist and points to a pillow chair.  .  . thing," Sit here and wait while I fetch the supplies needed."

    I looked at him annoyed," I am not injured so why waste such resources?"

   He gives me a confused look," What do you mean uninjured you practically covered in blood"

   I look down at my body and see he is not kinding. My hands are coved in dried blood and disturbingly the blood is starting to flake off. My shirt which once was clean is now a dark blackish red color and was practical a sponge holding blood. My pants aren't as bad as the rest of my body but they have a new paint splatter effect but on the down side of that is it's not paint.

  " This kinda happens to a person when they have murdered people," Even I had to grimace at that answer.

   He gets a concerned look on his face and then enlightenment," Your a ghoul aren't you?"

   In the very short time I've been in this world, this is the first time I've ever been fully confused and this is coming from the girl who thinks the only way to redeem herself is to die," Ummmmm how did you jump to that conclusion? I mean your not wrong but I'd like to know how you Sherlocked that answer."

   " A person tends to be able to guess these types of thing when they themselves are a ghoul," He replies.

   " Ohh that makes sense I should've thought of that, maaaannn I've really have dumbed done since I've eaten a bit of Aleah . . . Hey Kaneki is it possible to become stupid if you ate someone whose stupid?"

    He looked dumbfounded," I. . . I ummm have no idea but aren't you missing the big point?! Your a ghoul who has killed civilans! The CCG will start an investigation and you'll be dead if they ever find you!"

   I look down at my bloody hands. Being killed. . . is that the worst thing that could happen to me after what I did? I literally killed my friends and thats something you can't amend with a sorry. If I end up dying with very little pain then I got off too easy.

     I looked up at him and smiled," If that's to happen then so be it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Sooo I know this chapter is short buttt it's still came out even though its poorly writen as always but meeh.

   Also thanks for all the love the first book has been given. It warms my dead heart!!!!

   On another topic I think I should change my ending slogen thing I do but I have no ideas but if have any u should totally comment them.

   Love, The Queen of Unicorns😗🦄