Chapter 3~ Trash King

Hannah's P.O.V

I need to go... I look around the alleyway examining my handy work before I walk out of the alleyway, leaving behind the bodies in shame. How could I believe I had so much control over myself only for me to kill my only friends... Ok that sounds like I'm lonely... Maybe I am? God I need to just stop thinking.

I look around my surroundings and noticed I had been walking around aimlessly and had ended up at a café.

Do I risk going in there and maybe getting out of control again and hurting more people or do I continue walking

Do I risk going in there and maybe getting out of control again and hurting more people or do I continue walking. . . No way I can't risk it, I killed my friends, so whats to stop me from killing a stranger?

I look away from the cafe and to keep walking but the door swung open and hit me. . . straight in the face and knocked me over, I closed my eyes and groaned in pain.

" Oh my, Miss? Are you ok? I'm so sorry for hurting you, here lets go inside," A male voice said.

I opened my eyes and see a guy with black hair, a white eyepatch, and is wearing a café uniform. He had his hand out for me to take it.

I take his hand and he helps lift me up," That's fine I don't need any help, so I will be on my way,"

The possibility of me even entering that place is preposterous.

He gets a small grin on his face," How about I be the judge of that?"

I take a step back," No thanks."

I turn around and tried to continue on my way but with my luck I ran into someone else. I look up and see a man wearing flamboyant clothing and has blue hair.

Wow, who would of thought that just a look could make me annoyed. 

The Flamboyant man looked up to the Cafe man," Ohhh Kaneki, who is this delicious smelling lady?"

'Kaneki' looked back at him annoyed," What are you doing here?"

" Obviously I came to see you" He said with a creepy blush face," But it seems I ran into a customer of yours?"

" I am most definitely not a customer." I snipped at him.

He looked at me and gave me a smile," Oh beg my pardon my lady, since you are not a customer of his how about you come with me for a nice dinner?"

Kaneki got a annoyed look on his face," Do you try to kill everyone you just meet Tsukiyama?"

'Tsukiyama' looked at him with a dramatic, hurt face," How could you even say that Kaneki~Kun, a king must not dine with trash"

Kaneki blank looked at him," That doesnt make sense since your the Trash King."

Have they forgotten I am here. . . maybe this is my chance to sneak away and find something to do that's better than these idiots. 

I started to go sneak backwards. Foot behind the next, creeping ever so slightly so I don't alarm them that I'm leaving. As soon as I took a full step backwards they turned their heads towards me. Creepy.

" Where do you think your going, I still have to patch you up." Kaneki said with a mother look on his face.

" Umm... I have places to be, people to meet so yeaaaaaa,"  I tried to take another step back but was stopped by Kaneki.

" You are going to get fixed up." He demanded.

" Fine, let's get this over with," I sighed in defeat.

He walked over to the door and opened it for me. He then motioned for me to enter through the door. I hung my head in defeat and walked into the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeeee Look at this, another part and some more bad grammar. But I tried and have brought you this chapter. 

Sooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaaa..................

Love the Queen of Unicorn 😘