Chapter 2~ Escaping

Alex's P.O.V

    I ran out of the alley and just kept running. I can't believe Hannah murdered them all and in a blink of a eye. I can still hear the crunch of Hannah munching on Aleah's flesh.

    I cross a few streets and sat on the side of a building. I sat there on the ground just staring out in a daze.

    " I can't believe it," I mumbled to myself.

     I looked down at my self and I was wearing different clothing than the maid costume that Ciel put us in.

     Well thats a change of style though I have no idea why my hair is green.But at least I'm not crazy looking in a general sense. But back to reality, where am I suppose to go and where the hell am I? The only ones with a chance of knowing what anime I'm in is Aleah, Reagan, or maybe Hannah... But two of those people are... D-d-dead and the other one is trying to kill me!

     What to do! What to do! Arggg! Hannah is still out there and she might find me. She's going to kill me... I mean that wouldn't be bad cause then I would just hop to another world that has all of my friends in them.

     " Ayye Miss. whatcha doing on the ground its pretty dark out?" I looked up to see a man with a guy with white hair behind him. Huh they kinda look familiar.

    " I-I have nowhere to go," I grimaced.
     " Don't you have a home or a friends home to go too?" He questioned me.
      I cringed when he said friends, all of my friends are dead.. Murdered by a person they called friend.

    " No I'm all alone in this world now," I looked up at the sky to avoid the guy's eyes.

     " Why don't you come with us and you could be apart of the CCG?" The man said.

    " Yea and we can draw at the zoo together," The white hair boy said in a high-like voice.

   " What is the CCG?" I asked in curiosity.

    " Its the Commission of Counter Ghouls Miss, so is that a yes?" He offered me a hand.

     Ghouls! I know this anime, its the one where human like things eat humans and Reagan and Aleah fangirl over their 'son'. They're pretty weird. If I accept I can get revenge on Hannah and kill her.

    " Yes, but what's your name if you don't mind me asking?" I accept his hand and he pulled me off the ground.

   " Well I'm Shinohara and the person behind me with white hair is Juuzou, if we are to work together I must know your name Miss," Shirohara questioned.

    I can't use my real name,Hannah could find me.I guess I need a fake name.

   " I'm Kei, nice to meet you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Well this chapter is a close for now and Alex or Kei now is out for blood... Wats Hannah to do now?

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘