Chapter 1~ Hungry

Hannah's P.O.V

     Urrggggg my stomach.... Its feels like I haven't eaten in years.

    " WHY IS IT SOOOO DARK, WHY CRUEL WORLD!" I heard Reagan shout.

    Oh great, she is alive and probably is without food.

     " WOULD YOU SHUT UP I'D LIKE TO BE DEAD IN PEACE!" I heard Aleah shout at her.

     " I'M DEAD AND I'M STILL HEARING YOU IDIOTS!" Tori shouted out.

      I open my eyes to see where I am, and I am surprise to the bottom of a trash can...

    I can't believe I am literally trash at the moment and not metaphoric trash anymore. I lift my self up and pop the lid of the trash can off. I pear over the side of the trash and see my friends scattered around the alley way and noticed that none of them have notice each other, I mean other than screaming at each other. They look so delicious, and not in the erotic way.

     " THIS MUST BE HELL!" Alex shout out," THIS IS THE CRUELEST PUNISHMENT EVER IN THE UNIVERSE!"

     One bite couldn't hurt right? I mean they all have so much skin and fat, plus they are always up for helping friends. A tiny bite wouldn't kill them... Hmmm maybe I'll take a little more than a single bit, I mean I am starving. The person closest to me is Reagan, that means that she is the first to offer me a meal... I mean help.

    As they continue to yell at each other I stood up out of my trash can and climbed out of it. I moved quietly towards Reagan. She will defiantly will scream when she 'volunteers' to give me some of herself. I see a dirty, old rag and pick it up.

    Oh yes this will defiantly help with the situation. I quietly stalk over to her, I coved her mouth with the dirty rag and her eyes open quickly in fright. But they relax into confusion after she released that it was just me.

    " Shhh don't worry I just need a tiny bite so be as quiet as possible please." I whispered closely to her ear.

    Her brow increased with more confusion, probably thinking " What do you mean by bite?"

     I'm so sorry... I pull back from her ear and dive for her neck,I clamped my mouth over her neck and take a hard bite. A little bit of blood had splattered on my face and her silent screams had stop. I let out a moan of pleasure from the taste of the meat, it was so delicious. I just can't get enough.

   After I took my 'little bite' ,I saw that Reagan's neck is basically no existence and her eyes were blank. But still I was so hungry, this was not enough for the feeling to go away. I observe my situation and notice that my friends still haven't noticed that Reagan has became my meal and they won't ever notice if I hide the body. I bend over Reagan's dead, cold body and pick her up. I carry her over to the trash can that I was in and dump her body in there, I went back for Reagan's head and picked it up. As I was going to put it in with the rest of her remains Aleah, Alex, and Tori all were standing up and conversing with each other. They all turned and looked were I was standing so I quickly swung Reagans head to behind my back.

    " YO HANNAH! WHEN DID YOU GET THERE AND HAVE YOU SEEN REAGAN?" Aleah shouted from her spot down the alley.

   " I'VE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME AND NO I HAVEN'T SEEN REAGAN," I told her, I could feel the bushiness of her hair on my back.

   The group of them walked closer to me and I was panicking internally. What if they noticed the head behind my back or what if they see the blood that smeared the floor of the alley? Worse of all the hunger was still apparent and didn't seem like there was a end to it. 

   Soon they were in front of me and my hunger was bringing me pain threw out my body, I don't how I will satisfy the pain. 

  " Where do you think she is, I mean we had heard her earlier so that means she is close." Aleah said. 

    " I-I don-n't know," I talked threw the pain, my friends got a concerned look on there faces.

    " Wh-hat is that behind you?" Alex shuddered out.

    " Is that Re-eagn's head?" Tori asked sacredly.

    I look up and I could feel a change around my eyes," Yes and your next."

   " What do you mean?" Aleah asked with a terrified voice.

   " I can't hold it anymore, the pain of the hunger is so real and painful,"  I cried out," And you always said we have to help each other out, so help me!"

   " But that doesn't explain why Reagan's dead," Alex voice cracked.

   " It does if you count the change in her," Aleah muttered out," I guess we are still traveling between Anime's like Black Butler because those are ghouls eyes."

    I started to shake and I can't hold myself back for much longer.

    " What's a ghoul and what does that have to do with Reagan being dead!" Tori panicked.

    " A ghoul basically is a cannibal with a little more added," Aleah mournfully said," Which means only us humans can satisfy her."

    I can't hold it the hunger, the pain. My face turned into a crazed look. I sprinted with inhuman speed at the closest person and it was Tori. I shoved my hand threw her chest and blood splattered all over the place, from the floor of the alley to up my arm. I ripped it back out imminently and apparently I had clamped my hand over her heart and it was still beating but barely, her eye went blank and her heart was done beating on it's own. I brought up to my face and ate it like a crazed animal. Tori fell backwards and landed on her back. I look up from ,my now, empty hand over to Aleah, who was moving backwards slowly in fear.

     I sprinted over to Aleah and pushed her over, so I was on top of her. With both of my legs over her body, leaned over to her ear and whispered," Screaming won't help you, so please don't try anything."

    I lean over her neck, just like I did with Reagan and took a big bite out of her neck. I ate till I was satisfy my hunger, I looked back up and there was little to non left of Aleah. I rolled off of her body and onto the floor beside her.

    I feel so full, like nothing I have ever felt before. The rush of the hormones from the meat to the adrenalin I am feeling now, it the most natural high ever. I look over to see all of the damage I had done, a few feet from where I am laying was Tori's body and of course beside me was Aleah's body. Blood is all over the place, littering the ground and the walls. I observed my self and I had blood all over my self and I can feel dried blood of my friends all over my face.

     Realization finally set in of what I have done... I had killed my friends in order to satisfy my self. I killed them....I murder my friends, the ones that are close to each other and me. What am I going to do... Why did it feel so good? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     THE SECOND BOOK TO STUCK IN BLACK BUTLER IS FINALLY OUT AND STARTING OUT STRONG! AND HOW COULD HANNAH FORGET ABOUT ALEX?!

Love the Queen of Unicorns😘