December 1st - Feedback

Start from the beginning

Lila, I wish you all the best in your publishing endeavor and I know you will be successful.

Tiffany (ClarityNMercy)

~*~*~

Temper Deference is a wonderful read! I loved the interactions between the main characters and the others! This book kept me drawn to it wanting to know more and more about what would happen next. I had started this book a long time ago but for some reason had not gotten back to it until it came up on the list and then I could not put it down.

I love that the language is incorporated into the story so that anyone can understand what is being talked about. I also love the cultural aspects of the story. Family relationships, even when they were not as expected! This story will make you think about different ways and traditions and help you almost live the experience.

I did not see hardly any grammar mistakes in the story and it was very easy to follow. All in all, I would rate this story around the 4 out of 5 STARS!!!

Great Job Lila-Mina you are very talented and must keep writing to please those of us who live such drab lives!!!

Much love and respect.

Nikki (Nikkikyss)

~*~*~

The blurb gave me an accurate idea about the basic plot of the book, but I still wasn't prepared for what awaited me. I read up to chapter 13 and some parts of that I even had to skim because it was so intense. I'm sorry, but I couldn't handle it. It was much more intense than I thought, and it's a whole different level of mature.

Reading as such felt easy, and in my opinion grammar and vocabulary are top notch, and it all flows nicely. About the pacing, it was good, even though things really developed quickly in the beginning. Then again, it fits the story overall because it threw me into all sorts of emotional chaos. Again, I'm sorry, but this sort of story isn't my cup of tea and I'm having a hard time giving a proper review.

There's no doubt though that you are a great writer. As you already know I loved Platinum Nights, and I would read a story like that anytime.

Lilly (LillyMHenderson)

~*~*~

There are some books you read where you have to work really hard to get into them. Then there are some that you fall into so easily. Temper: Deference was the latter. The words felt like they truly belonged together, with a lovely flow that makes me feel like Lila Mina is a natural writer. I don't have much feedback about it, other than I thoroughly enjoyed the novel. There are parts of it that didn't suit my personal taste, but that is truly an issue with me and not the novel itself (don't want to elaborate in case of spoilers). From reading the blurbs of the next two in the series, I can see why those bits were included, so I feel like I will only learn to love it more as I continue reading. Thanks for the engrossing story

Liv (LivEvansANDJayThomas)

~*~*~