November 1st - Feedback

I am going to get this out of the way before I say anything more: I do not understand polyamory and know for a fact it really isn't for me. And because of that, I feel like I have no right to comment on it. So instead I will talk more about the characters and the pacing. So Mercy and Alex both seem like likable characters for sure. They both have good senses of humor as far as I can tell. As far as the pacing goes, it seemed like it went a little bit too fast for my tastes even with the time skips. Though with that being said, I am all about that slow burn, so perhaps I am just ridiculously biased. Also, I am not sure what exactly you did with the perspective changing, but whatever you did, you made it very clear whose perspective it was from, even if it shifted mid-chapter, so kudos for that. Overall, you did pretty well. If I'm honest though, I probably won't keep reading it just because polyamory is definitely not my thing. Don't take that as me saying it's bad though! As I said, you did overall pretty well for what I am guessing you were trying to do.

Medula

~*~*~

I've already read Our Love, in which case she already knows how much I adore her novel. I've read the book in bother the first and third person. I would like to add that the transition to the third person was a great move.

Liv

~*~*~

At the start, the character seems predictable but I like it since I'm into some chick flick kind of stories usually. I love how honest and straightforward the character is in every sensual way. It ignites the excitement of "would they get down and dirty yet or nah"

The downside of the book is that the storyline skips too fast but its okay since the characters take thing slowly.

Overall, I love the way the writer describes how they feel and all... Also, the way the writer describes every movement and plot line which makes me jitters.

Slain

~*~*~

First, I just want to inform ClarityNMercy that English is not my first language and I even not sure, if I have the right to give my comments, but then, I just follow my heart and answer it truthfully :)

What did you think the book was about? It's about a two popular actor and actress who want to love and be loved just like a normal person but need to hide in the eyes of society to have a privacy.

Did you feel that the book fulfilled your expectations: Definitely, even from the first chapter, I was already in love on how the character projects their selves.

What about the plot? Did it pull you in; or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book?: It's actually new to me, having the Hollywood set up? Maybe that's the reason I am hooked actually.

Do the characters seem real and believable? (Basically, can you relate to their predicaments? To what extent do they remind you of yourself or someone you know, if they do at all?) The way they talk, the way they act... they convince me that feeling that they have inside... So I will say, yes, It's was convincing.

How was the pacing of the chapters you read? (Consider if the scenes skipped or jumped randomly. Too fast or too slow? Why?) Actually, the development of the love she projects is kind of realistic. Somehow I learn from her that in a story, you really need to show how your main lead develops on each other's and don't rush it.