"i was trying to lick the crumbs!" taehyung defended pouting, a smile automatically forming as jungkook's laughter and bunny smile were on full sight to him.

"you idiot. next time im going to smack you with a bucket until your unconscious." joon threatened hitting tae in the back of the head.

he seen jungkook stare up at him, and gulped down before reaching to pull jungkook up.

"you come with me- lunch is almost ready. and you!-.." joon pointed at taehyung as he scanned over to the crumbs on the mans floor.

"get this cleaned up. i dont want an ant infestation and neither do you." with that, taes eyes bulged as he drops to the ground to lick up crumbs.

scrunching his nose, jungkook proceeds to get dragged down the stairs by an agitated namjoon who spotted hoseok in a weird like yoga position and jimin bopping his head to some jams that he never had.

the music was quite loud through the earphones, joon had to pull one away.

"classical music? jimin, you got no jams." jungkook snickered as his hand was still in joons.

"i got yes jam!" he spoke back in english, balling up when he realized how disrespectful he sounded, adding a little "...hyung..." after.

at this moment, taehyung came downstairs. and jin had called everyone to eat.

"come on losers. its time to eat!"

the table had been filled as everyone sat around.

just as they started to eat, jungkook noticed that there was another plate set, but no one sitting.

"jungkook, eat your food." jin mentioned. jungkook looking down.

"sh-shouldnt we wait till everyone gets back?"

and then it became silent. the coughing of hoseok could be heard.

"w-well youre right. but yoongi's on a mission right now." jin responded.

"he is? i overheard joon hyung say that yoongi was at it again." jimin realized that joon was trying to cut him off and thats when the "ooh shit.." was left by jimin's mouth.

jin sprung up abruptly and looked at joon.

"where is he?"

"hyung hes-..."

"no! where is he!" jin yelled, it had frightened jungkook. the boy began to shiver from the loud noise.

"hes-..he went to the drug store." joon sighed trying to calm jin down.

"are you fucking kidding me right now?!" jin had yelled even louder. the loud yell frightening jungkook, that it made him cry a little.

"hyu-..." joon had noticed, and it made jin look at where joons focus was.

jin sighed softly and maneuvered his way to jungkook.

"hey... dont cry okay? im sorry for yelling, i just get a little worried sometimes." jin pursed his lips then let out a kind smile to jungkook who nodded.

"lets eat now okay?"

jungkook picked up his food and began to chew on the well made rice.

jimin, hoseok, and taehyung stayed silent.

usually if jungkook werent here, jin would scream his head off and order namjoon to bring yoongi home.

truth is, the habit of smoking and drinking had caused yoongi to go to the hospital. and its not helping to know that yoongi is back on the old habit

everyone has their own problems.

joon has a hard time just keeping everyone together knowing that no matter what, theres always one that falls apart from the rest.

the door sprang open revealing the black haired male make his way past the table smelling a bit like alcohol.

"yoongi hyung." joon spoke up. it made yoongi pause in his steps as he turned to face everyone with red eyes.

"dont fucking talk to me."

and for the first time, joon had noticed that its not only from the alcohol that yoongi's eyes were that red, but the tear stained cheeks and the quivering voice.

yoongi has been crying.