one ™

"do i owe you guys money?" the teenage boy wondered, eyes peaking out in the abyss as the van passes through fluorescent lights caught up in the center of curvy sidewalks

"i'd like to introduce myself....my name is kim namjoon, leader of bangtan gang." 

"....soo.....do i owe you money?" he asked again, eyes bulged, lights making his big doe eyes glimmer under sheer light.

namjoon let out a small chuckle followed by the man next to him who drove.

"this man sitting next to me is kim seokjin, eldest of our gang." jungkook peeked to see the man pulling his mask down showing his beautiful facial structures.

jungkook gulped, avoiding eyes with the intimidating gaze that rather looked soft in the eyes of the other men around him

"ooh ooh me next!" a slightly feminine voice arose from his seat causing him to fall over since jin had made a sharp turn at the same time.

"oow-....hyung..." he patted his butt in the process letting the same hand out for jungkook to shake.

"im park jimin." jimin smiled widely, his eyes forming into tiny crescents, making jungkook smile back. forgetting that hes kidnapped.

jungkook took his hand and he noticed the silent figure sitting beside jimin.

jungkook let out a cough, and soon enough, he made a confident approach.

"and you are-...." he was cut off by the scoff of the man.

"none of your fuckin business." jungkook's eyes widened at the rude tone, truly, this man was just interrupted from a good sleep during the ride.

"thats....yoongi, min yoongi,..." jimin leaned closer towards jungkook just incase yoongi overheard him.

"hes a bit....cranky when hes woken up. hes also the one that planned the major explosion in the store. just our pyromaniac doing his job." jimin chuckled earning a hard....very hard kick in the shin.

"ooow!- hyung!" jimin whined clutching onto jungkook with his dear life for shield and protection from the evil hyung.

yoongi was silent and hidden in the dark away from jungkook's curious eyes of wanting to see his face.

"yeah, what was that about? the whole shop thing? its not that necessary." jungkook shrugged, surprisingly seeing yoongi turn his face.

jungkook's eyes gleamed at the sight of mysterious beauty. the type of beauty with the nickname of a fallen angel.

"you're dead. 8:30 pm. thats when you died. and you'll remain like that for our sakes." yoongi's voice seemed rough, but truly, all he wanted was to ensure safety on the young highschooler. knowing that, thats his only job in life.

a badass pyromaniac psychotic beautiful ass protector of jeon jungkook.

all of them were, with different occupations.

jungkook looked as if his life flashed before his eyes, and everyone fell silent.

just then, as distracted as jin was, he hadn't noticed the string of lights flashing his way and the sound of a long car horn.

"jin! turn!" namjoon commanded, and the van nearly flipped on the side of its wheels, everyone in the back flying our of place with no seatbelt obviously.

jungkook felt his body being pulled under soft fabric, his head pressed against hard chest in a matter of seconds, he realized that tight strong arms wrapped securely around his neck.

and thats when jin stopped the car at the ledge to ensure everyone was okay.

"are you all alright?" he asked earning groans and nods.

jimin sat up from the corner he was thrown at, noting that he wasn't the one holding jungkook.

meanwhile, jungkook's eyes fluttered open, his body laid bent slightly and straddled over a body, his eyes looked up to find yoongi's staring down at him with intense care.

"are you alright jungkook?" he asked calmly. jungkook was panting, nervous about the position he sat in causing him to blush madly

"yes...." he squeaked.

"okay good. now get the fuck off me."