But Arya did not for a second think to bow to this woman, despite her beauty or whatever it was about her.

"This is our family," Helena said as she smiled at Dany, pointing at them. "Sansa, Arya, Bran and Jon, my twin." Yes, of course. 

They were in fact blood related to her, both of them. Their fathers sister, their aunt... But she was still not the rightful Queen. 

"Welcome to Winterfell." 

Hours went by, them talking about the things that were supposed to be arranged. Helena's marriage to a King far up North, the free folk and the white walkers... Brandon, of course, shared the fact that Daenerys was not the rightful Queen. 

Helena, of course, told him not to speak of it. But even Arya could not hold back any longer. 

"If Bran sees it, then you can't deny it." Arya said which must've been the first time she spoke. She had observed most of the time, only listening carefully. 

"Arya, I won't-"

Arya shook her head and glanced at Daenerys, making eye contact with the other dragon Queen. She had three dragons apparently and an entire army at her back. 

"The North will not be ruled by a Targaryen again. You can say otherwise and fight us on it but then you'll just have one more enemy." Daenerys looked at Arya with surprise. 

However, Arya did not really care. She was no longer the girl she was before and was not afraid to struck the Queen as some called her. She was not going to bow down to this woman, no matter who she was or what she had. 

"If I'm not wrong, Helena and Jon are Targaryen's too. What belongs to them belongs to me, I am the rightful Queen and heir to Iron Throne. I am the daughter of a King-"

"And the twins are, by right, gifted with the title King and Queen." Tyrion had suddenly spoken up out of nowhere, coming with his clever facts. 

Daenerys, once again surprised, looked at the imp. She was very calm, Arya realized, but her eyes sparked with irritation and wrath. 

"Excuse me? My brother and father died, therefor it is passed down to me..." But Tyrion seemed to disagree still. 

"Rhaegar was the heir to the Throne, the rightful King, so when his children are born and he dies, they immediately gain that right. Helena is the eldest child and Jon is pledged to the Night's Watch. Helena is the rightful Queen, not just by right but selected by the people."

"By the people?" Daenerys questioned, looking at Helena as if she never had spoken of this. 

Arya guessed she didn't. But one thing Arya did know was that the people of King's Landing spoke of her as if she was meant for the Iron Throne. She knew this simply because she spent her time outside the castle. 

"King's Landing hails her, the North hails her and... so does another noble dragon House." Arya said which made the dragon Queen look around. 

Devrys came forward, standing right next to Helena as if he was her shield. Everytime he stood next to her, as Arya noticed, her suddenly shone more. It was as if life was given to him. 

"Who are you?" Daenerys demanded. 

"Devrys Belaerys, my lady." 

"Belaerys?" 

"Devrys is noble, as am I and you. He is the last breathing Belaerys, the only living one and it has brought me great honor that he has pledged himself to me. That shows us all that we are equals." 

"I understand your right to the throne," Daenerys said politely to Helena. "But I've worked harder than anyone in this room to get my hands on the throne. My husband-"

"Yes," Helena said, almost tiringly. "I know, Khal Drogo promised you the Iron Throne and to tear down our stone houses and so on..." Helena didn't know why she suddenly felt like having an attitude.

But she was growing impatient of this game of thrones. 

"I know you lost your son," Helena said. "I know you lost your lover and quite a few other people. However, I will not tolerate you sitting there and claiming you're the only one to fight for what you want. You are not the only one, Queen Daenerys!"

"And tell me, niece," Daenerys demanded. "What is it that you've fought for?" 

"I admit," Helena locked eyes with her aunt. "I have not and will not fight for the Iron Throne. I don't give a damn about it! I've fought to get my family together, I've fought for these people that fought by my side just to help me and my family survive. That is why they chose me as their Queen, because I don't boss them around. We work together. All of us, as a family."

Helena had somehow exploded with anger, it was clear to Arya that she was furious. In all honesty, Arya herself was quite furious with the thought. 

Queen Daenerys came here for the Iron Throne, knowing that's what got Arya's father killed and Helena's son. 

It was pathetic. 

"Your majesty," Jon spoke up, surprisingly. "My sister and I have no interest in the Iron Throne but the North will no longer be ruled by anyone but their own."

"Last I checked, Helena was a Targaryen. She is the daughter of my brother."

"And also the daughter of my aunt." Arya said. "Lyanna Stark, sister of my father! She was a Stark and they are the eldest surviving children of her. The North is their place, they grew up here with full knowledge that Eddard Stark was their father!" Arya got up from the chair. 

"This is our home and it has been ruled by the wrong people for too long! More than half of my family is dead because of that!" she shouted, almost crying. 

Daenerys kept her calm though, Arya's rage did not seem to get to her. Not one bit. In fact...

"I have news that will change your mind." Daenerys said, looking straight into Helena's eyes. Helena, however, looked very angered. 

"I know how destroyed you were the day they took your sons life." Arya looked at the dragon Queen with narrowed eyes. Why bring up such a sensitive conversation just because she can? She was literally asking for it. 

"I have some of my people at the castle in King's Landing. Word has it that a boy with eyes just like yours-"

"Enough." Sansa said, glaring into the Queen's eyes. "No more of this nonsense-"

"Let her finish." Helena whispered. Arya was unsure if she was happy sad or just..shocked. 

Daenerys nodded. "A boy with violet eyes, calling Cersei mother by the name Tytos Lannister. Word has if by the maids that the boy is actually the son of Elyana Targaryen."

"It's true." Bran said.