Part 4: Jesse's new fashion statement... AKA a sword wound.

"I might have had my powers once, but not anymore. Someone hit me with the Golden Gauntlet," Romeo replied with a small amount of bitterness in his voice. There was a subtle change in Jesse's expression, from shocked to upset. "Sorry. That wasn't- I didn't mean-" Romeo stammered.

"I get that you're mad at me, but I had to," Jesse quavered. Jesse's voice sounded fearful, downcast, and firm at the same time. Her eyes began to water and she dug her nails into her palms. "You could have hurt so many people," Jesse continued in the same voice.

"You're right. I shouldn't be angry. You did the right thing," Romeo stated. He paused for a moment and turned his head to Jesse. "Ever since I lost my powers it felt like a part of me was missing. I think it's not just the powers themselves, but also my confidence. Thanks to you, I've got one- and maybe a little bit of the other- back. You've taught me so much and, well, made me a better person," Romeo explained. A smile tugged at the corners of Jesse's mouth.

"Pleeease say you aren't going to tell me that you're bedrocking over my world next," Jesse joked.

"She remembers our talk in the Primary Terminal as much as I do," Romeo thought.

"That's actually just what I was about to say. Now that I've got my powers back, I'm going to bedrock over your world and create a new one," Romeo teased. Panic flashed across Jesse's face.

"What?!" Jesse exclaimed. Romeo laughed and raised his arms in surrender.

"I'm kidding," Romeo assured.

Jesse touched a hand to her heart- most likely because she nearly had a heart attack- and let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, well thank Notch."

"To be honest, I only know that I have my telekinesis back. I'm not sure about the rest of my powers," Romeo admitted.

"Maybe I could have Olivia run some tests. She's pretty good at stuff like that," Jesse suggested. Romeo thought about it for a second and came to a decision.

"We should tell Lukas first," Romeo began.

"Yeah, agreed," Jesse nodded.

"And what are we going to do with Maya, Aiden, and Gill?" Romeo asked.

"I'll take care of that," Jesse replied. Jesse opened the closet Maya and Gill were locked in. She then propped Aiden's unconscious body against the wall and snapped her fingers in front of his face until he woke up. Maya and Gill instantly ran to Aiden like soldiers that had accidentally left their post. "I'll let you guys off with a warning this time, but if you do anything like this again, I swear I will arrest you," Jesse told the Blaze Rods in a steely tone. Maya and Gill seemed intimidated, but Aiden directed a threatening glare at Jesse.

"We'll be back. Don't think this is over," Aiden snapped. He and the other Blaze Rods rushed out the door. Once they were out of sight, Jesse turned towards Romeo.

"I'm still not exactly sure why they wanted all of those random treasures, but I'll look into it tomorrow. Right now we need to get back to Lukas," Jesse stated. Suddenly Romeo realized she had a small cut on her arm where Aiden's axe had grazed it.

"You're hurt," Romeo pointed out. Jesse smiled and tapped the cut with her finger.

"It's just a cut. It could've been a lot worse if you hadn't hit Aiden with my sword. Basically, what I'm trying to say is 'thanks,'" Jesse responded. She picked up her sword, which was still laying on the ground, and put it in her inventory.

"Well... you'd do the same for me," Romeo replied as a hint of a smile appeared on his face. Jesse smiled back at him and the two of them returned to the party.