C H A P T E R S I X

Start from the beginning

After waiting for a couple of minutes, a car arrived to take me to the wedding venue. I put on a winter coat, since it's snowing, and enter the car.

20 minutes later, I arrived at the venue where the wedding will be taking place and I enter by the back, along with some other people that accompanied me.

"Okay. We have exactly two minutes before the bride walks down the Aisle. Everyone in your positions" The wedding planner said to us and went away.

"Okay honey. Get ready, you're gonna walk down that Aisle in a few minutes with your dad. Don't be nervous, everything is gonna be fine, you get me?" A woman who accompanies me in the car said and I nodded.

"Good. Now take ahold of your father's arms and get ready" she told me and I took ahold of my father's arm.

I hate doing this right now but I don't have a choice.

"Here" she handed me my bouquet.

"In 5,4,3,2,1...go!" She said and the hall door open.

I took a deep breath and walked down the Aisle holding my father's arm. While walking I added an elegant smile to my face and look ahead of me.

Yeah, I'm good at acting.

As we approached the altar, my dad let go of my arm and I stood facing Xavier.

He looked pretty hot in a tuxedo.

"We are all gathered here......" the priest began to speak and I zoned out.

I can't believe I'm getting married!

Will my life be ruined?

I mean hello! I'm marrying a total stranger!!

What's gonna happen to me?

I'm gonna be away from my mom, dad and step-sister?

I hope I never see them again!

Oh Lord, help me!

"Ahem" Xavier cleared his throat and I came back to earth.

"Huh?"

"Emily Jones, Do you take Xavier Stephano as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"Yes, I mean...I...I...I do"

We then exchanged a ring and the priest Spoke again." I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said and before I knew it, Xavier's lips came crashing onto mine.

My first kiss!

Yes, I've never had my first kiss before. Even though Mark and I were together we actually never kissed. Why? U ask?
Because he wants to take things further and I didn't want to. He asked me for more than a kiss and I want ready so I denied him.

The crowd cheered and clapped their hands as we kissed and I felt butterflies in my tummy.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer, trying to slip his tongue in my mouth but I pulled away gasping for air.

What's with my heart? It keeps beating faster and faster.

As I open my eyes, I spotted my mom and dad glaring at me while Vanessa cried. Meh, I don't care.

Xavier then took a hold of my hands and we walked down the altar, heading straight to the dance floor.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both dance to All of me by John legend.

I closed my eyes and focus on the song. It was one of my favorites.

At this moment all of my sad memories disappeared and I was just in my own world.

Lies, hurt, Mark, Vanessa, mom, dad....all of these memories were sunk to the back of my head and a bright smile was on my face.

At this moment I felt love, hope and of all peace. No more fights, pains or any other bad memories.

Just peace.

That alone surrounded me.

*'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of me*

...

After dancing I took a seat on a table and drank some water while Xavier greeted some of his guests.

Ouuu! Food!

There were cupcakes, macaroni, baked chicken, and even cake.

Oh speaking of cake, we didn't cut the cake but I don't care.

Stuffing my mouth with food, I sit back chewing on my food while earning a few glares from my family.

"It's time to go" Xavier came over to me and said.

I nodded while grabbing another cupcake before leaving with him.

Walking towards the limo, he sat inside and left me to open it myself.

He didn't even open the door for me.

Rude...

Opening the door, I sat inside and stay far from him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to the airport, Mrs. Stephano." The limo driver answered since Xavier totally ignored me while on his phone.

Rolling my eyes at his rude behavior, I folded my hands and looked out the window.

Is my life over?...

...