Part 18:I am free to leave

Lucy pov
I watched Natsu come face to face with my two beautiful children.I looked down from the skies to watch a the clash of the heavenly and the evil.I am so proud of Stella,Cyrus,and Sting.They are facing the strongest demon known to man created by a dark wizard and they have no fear for lives like me.I have never stopped watching them prepare.Sting became a king in times of need.This is the battle of END.It will be his undoing.
Cyrus pov
I felt like trembling and breaking down into tears.I was staring into the face of a demon who took my mother from me.I want to kill him for what he did to my mom.I have only heard stories of her and her bravery.Every day my dragon trainer , Nevaeh taught my mother and told me stories of her queen.Stella looked terrified.She is looking into the face of pure evil.Who wouldn't be?He started to move towards her.
"Don't take another step or I will attack."
"I'm not afraid of a little boy like you but this girl seems to be afraid of me."
He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off the ground.She must have frozen.
"Who are your parents?"
"LUCY HEARTFILIA AND STING EUCLIFFE.
She kicked him off with incredible power.The dragons trained her in strength and power.I stood back and let her fight.END seemed shocked that someone managed to push him back.
Stella pov
So this must have been how my mother felt.But 50x worse.He started to walk towards me.The fear must have been written all over my face.This is the moment I have trained for my entire life.
He grabbed my neck and Cyrus spoke up.He said he would attack.My confidence levels rose when I realized that I will kill him.To avenge my mother I will end this battle.I pushed him back and his face was priceless.I giggled and Cyrus looked at me like I was crazy.I gave END an intense look that rivaled Aunt Minerva's.I heard Cyrus take a step back.This battle will start with my attack and end with Cyrus' attack.He threw a fireball and I countered.
"Fire Dragon:Fire Shield."
I didn't use any normal power and I punched him into the ground.The ground split.I grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the ground.
"Cyrus Now."
He nodded.My sweet little twin is going to use his attack to end this.
"HEAVEN DRAGON:HEAVENLY DEFEAT."
Cyrus' attack required him to get close to END which worried me.His fist won't be enough to stop END.I wish I could attack.
"not today children."
He grabbed Cyrus' fist like I expected and threw him into me.I fell to the ground and a limp Cyrus on top of me.I pushed him off and dusted myself off.
"That's it END you are really pissing me off."
"Such foul language for a child."
"DEMON DRAGON TAKE OVER."
I made a new form of magic.The Dragon take over.My body suddenly became like his with horns,scales,a tail.I felt no change in personality however.
I rushed at him with intense speed that he couldn't even match.We fought in the air until I pinned him on the ground.
"END this is where it will end for you."
"ICE DRAGON:ICE NEEDLE."
It pierced his heart and he coughed up blood.Before he could go he tried to take me with him.
"It's not that easy kid."
"STELLA MOVE!"
Cyrus pushed me off of him and I felt a pain in my side.END tried to take me down with his fireball.The pain at my side healed when I used support magic to fix the damaged tissue.Cyrus and I both collapsed on the ground.Dad came to get us and take us to our mom's grave.
"Guys come on.I want to go to your mom's grave.It's been a while."
"Can we rest a little?"
"Cyrus let's just go.You can rest later."
•••
"Hey mom.Do you miss us up there?"
"Stella that's a stupid question."
"Why?"
"Of course she does."
We sat and talked to mom for hours.When it got dark we finally left.Dad came to visit after us.We did it.We made mom proud,she must have been watching.
"I love you mom."
"I love you mom."
"I love you Blondie."
"Hey Dad when we get inside can you tell me the story about Mommy's death? After all it's her 10 year death anniversary."
"Of course Stella."
"She loved us right?"
"Cyrus she loved you so much and did everything to protect you."
"Then why did she leave?"
"Stella she left to protect me and she knew I could raise you on my own.Now everyone say your last goodbyes before we go in."
"Good bye Mom.I may never have gotten to know you but I love you."
"Bye Mom.I know you didn't leave us because you wanted to."
"Bye Blondie.Make sure you wait for me up there.I don't want you to worry for these kids anymore.Go enjoy yourself SO stop watching.I can feel your eyes all over me."
Lucy pov
I watched as Stella defeated END and Cyrus protect his sister.My work is truly done.
"Good bye Mom.I may never have gotten to know you but I love you."
"Bye Mom.I know you didn't leave us because you wanted to."
"Bye Blondie.Make sure you wait for me up there.I don't want you to worry for these kids anymore.Go enjoy yourself SO stop watching.I can feel your eyes all over me."
"Damn right my eyes are all over you,I just want to make sure that you don't do anything stupid.."
I realized what I said and giggled.It was time to walk into the light.I may now rest peacefully.
Author pov
This is the story of Lucy Heartfilia.Her story was sad and sweet.It wasn't perfect.Unlike any other story you might read it didn't end Happily Ever After.