Part 7:Sabertooth Reactions

Sting pov
I still can't shake what Natsu said to MY girlfriend.He is still in love with her.I dropped her off after we went on a little date.Her friends seemed really happy for her.
"Bye Blondie.Can't wait for tomorrow."
"Ye-Yeah but aren't you afraid of what Minerva will do to you?"
"She won't kill me.I think.But anyways go hang out with your friends."
"Bye Sting."
"Bye Lucy."
"Oh wait Lucy before you go I have to give you this."
I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and walked away.I heard squealing from the distance though.
Lucy pov
"Oh wait Lucy before you go I have to give you this."
He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and slowly walked away.Mirajane saw and heard everything.Her squeals hurt my ears.
"Sooo Lucyyy.How was your date?"
"Not great but amazing Mira."
"What happened?" Levy asked as if she wasn't there with Mirajane spying.
"Natsu butted in again and he was with Lisanna."
Wendy was in the corner,out of breathe from probably running to get home before me.
"What *huff huff* did he say?"
"It's not about what he said.I thought I could bear to see his face again but it is so much harder than I expected."
"Natsu misses you Lucy."
"A lot Lu-Chan."
"But what if I'm happy at Sabertooth.I am an S-Class Wizard in the #1 guild in Fiore?I am now dating the nicest,cutest,funniest guy I have ever met."
"Are you happy there?"
"Mira I wouldn't still be there if I wasn't happy."
"Then stay there."
"It will be okay if you don't come back.Natsu is a jackass.Always will be."
"He always ran at his pace and never waited for you.So this time you find a new person who will run with you."
"Lucy we will always be there for you."
"I want to stay in Sabertooth but also Mirajane can you scare Natsu into not bothering me anymore?"
"Guys we should go to sleep.It is almost 2am."
"Oh crap yeah.I have to go to the guild tomorrow."
"Goodnight everyone..."
"Goodnight Lu-chan"
"Goodnight Lucy."
"Goodnight Lucy."
Next day
Same pov
I woke up and got ready to go.Today I decided to wear something warm.It is cold today and I want to go on a mission.
I threw on a gray,white,and yellow sweater and a pair of leggings.My converse were near my bed so I grabbed a pair of fuzzy boots.I tried not to wake everyone up , but I failed.When I closed the door everyone woke up.I ran as fast as I could because everyone knows Mirajane when she is woken up is not a happy/normal Mirajane.I ran to the guild and I felt a pair of warm arms wrap over my shoulders.Sting stood over me and he wouldn't move his arms.I walked and he followed.He's soo cute when he is being protective.I pushed open the doors and everyone marveled over us.
"SO WE ARE DATING NOW!"
"I KNEW IT!MINERVA YOU OWE ME $5!"
"ROGUE THAT ISN'T FAIR.YOU WENT ON THOSE MISSIONS."
"Fine.."
"WELL SABERTOOTH HAS A QUEEN AND A KING."
"My father would be proud to see such a strong girl in out guild."