Part 17:The plan

Sting pov
"Lucy please you gotta wake up"
"Sting I am so sorry for your loss but for now you will serve as our king."
"WHAT?"
"Just go out and announce Lucy has died by the hands of END and it is time for a unity shield."
"I can't be your king.I will just leave you like Lucy did."
"Sting you must."
"Fine as your king I appoint you Alya to be the leader in this time of war."
"That isn't an order is it?."
"I will be back.I am just going to take a walk."
I walked out of the castle into the woods near by.I felt a sudden urge to just end it all.What am I without Lucy?When I walked to the very end of the path there was a large cliff.I let myself cry as I stepped closer and closer.
"Lucy will you wait for me? You were always walking ahead of me with your own excitement."
I looked down and closed my eyes.Flashes of Lucy and I together just whizzed by.I felt myself let everything go and step over the edge.When I felt someone grab me I opened my eyes.
"STING YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE UP BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR WIFE.REALLY?"
"Weisslogia you don't understand.She meant the world to me.What will I ever be without my blondie.?"
"Sting you will have your kids.Alya found a way to revive them and grow the in a crystal."
"They will grow up never knowing their mother and never knowing that she was a hero and a queen."
"Sting...they will know if you show them our world.Teach them to be like Lucy.Tell them stories , or show them pictures of Lucy,That is how to keep Lucy alive and remembered.If you die then who will avenge her death?"
"You guys can.She was your queen."
"She was yours too."
"Fine.I had a moment of weakness but Blondie wouldn't ever want me to waste my time being sad over her passing.I will find a way to kill end.I won't give up for Cyrus and Stella."
"Let's go back.Alya will show you our battle plans."
IN THE CASTLE
"STING YOU ARE SUCH A DUMMY."
"I'm sorry I was just feeling sad that my wife just fought a demon and got herself killed."
"Nevermind that.Look at your twins growing in that crystal."
I looked to the large crystal on the wall and it held my 2 children.The looked peaceful and they looked safe.
"Wow."
"I have good news for you my king.We have a battle plan and we put a shield from the other world.Our shield will only last about 10 human years.END will surely be training to break through our barrier.For now I want to invite your guild members to be here to train to fight END.
CHRONOS COME HERE."
"Yes Alya?"
"This is your mission.You must speed up
the prince and princess' growth.Once they are fully developed we must train them to be the strongest warriors our history has ever seen."
"I will try.Your highness it is an honor to work on your children."
"Please call me Sting.I want you to feel comfortable around me."
"That's what Queen Lucy and Queen Layla said as well."
Alya and I walked around the castle when Chronos came to alert us.
"Sir we have sped up their growth and they are ready."
"Thank you Chronos.I will take care of them."
I saw my beautiful kids faces.Lucy would be so happy.They will know how strong their mother was.I am going to make sure of it.
"Chronos speed up their time to 3 years old.We need to start their training immediately.We only have 10 human years to train them.How many dragon years is that?"
"90 years sir...but you won't age and time passes fast here."
3rd person pov
Over the many years of training Cyrus and Stella have become extremely strong.Stella looked exactly like Sting and Cyrus looked exactly like Lucy.Stella became a multi-elemental dragon slayer like her mother and Cyrus a heaven dragon slayer.Time was up in a matter of minutes,the fight was going to begin.The calm before the battle broke when the barrier wore of..Once time was up the barrier broke.In only seconds time,End had arrived.END flew down to meet 2 kids.The 13 year olds have been training for this moment.They looked at END and stared into his cold eyes.The eyes filled with hope had been replaced with eyes of destruction.Sting had worked hard to ready his children.This is the battle of END.