Part 8:Grand Magic games Training

Sting pov
After our mini celebration I went up to my office to do some work.I might be extremely happy , but I still gotta run the guild.I found a letter on my desk from the magic council.The grand magic games are here.
'Dear Sting of Sabertooth these people are participating in this years Grand Magic Games.
Lucy Heartfilia
Rouge Cheney
Minerva Orland
Yukino Agria
Sting Eucliffe
Rufus Lore
Orga Nanagear
You have 3 months to train for this event.Good Luck.
Sincerely,
The Magic Council '
"Everyone listen up.These people are going to the Grand Magic Games to represent our guild.
Lucy,Rouge,Minerva,Yukino,Rufus,Orga and myself.These people were chosen by the Magic Council to participate.I do want you all there to watch if not playing.WE HAVE 3 MONTHS TO TRAIN."
"Hey Sting I was wondering if you could train in the dragon world with me and the others?"
"Well sure why not?"
"We should leave today so you can get used to the place."
"EVERYONE IN THE GMG COME HERE AND BE CAREFUL."
I saw Lucy open a portal and lead people through it.I went in right before her and we were met by some dragons.
"ALYA WHERE ARE YOU?"
"Right here Lucy."
LUCY POV
After Alya showed herself , I saw Sting standing awkwardly in the corner.
"Alya where are Weisslogia and Skiadrum?"
"I must go get the other dragons in the assembly hall.Meet us down there whenever you finish your highness."
"I told you Alya you don't have to call me that."
"Oh sorry Lucy."
"Sting come on.I am taking you to the rooms."
"Everyone mine is the room at the end of this hallway.Yukino and Minerva right next to me.Next to them is Rogue and Sting.At the very end is Rufus and Orga.Everyone get used to your room and set up your wardrobe.Meet at my room in 5-10 minutes."
5-10 minutes later everyone meets in my room.I take them downstairs to the assembly room that contained many large,beautiful dragons.Some in Human form and some not.I should introduce them.
"YUKINO YOU WILL TRAIN WITH CELESTE HERE.CELESTE HUMAN TRANSFORMATION."
Celeste transforms into a human form.Her long blond hair is down to her waist and her golden eyes were bright.Yukino and Celeste talked for a while while I moved onto Rufus and Orga.
"Rufus and Orga you will be training with Alya.ALYA COME HERE AND MEET YOUR NEW STUDENTS."
They also talked for a while.Alya will be training them hand to hand competition.
"Sting and Rogue you will be training with Weisslogia and Skiadrum.SKIADRUM AND WEISSLOGIA HUMAN FORM."
Once they finally transformed I noticed how awkward everyone was being.
Skiadrum and Weisslogia look like a little older Sting and Rogue in human form.I grabbed Sting's hand.
"Weisslogia look your son and I are in courtship."
He looked shocked.He pulled Sting off to the side and gave him a weird dad talk.
"And Skiadrum look at how handsome your son turned out."
Skiadrum looked at his son and shrugged.
This is going to be one long trip.