Part 11:First fight

Sting pov
This can't be right.It was supposed to be Rogue and I vs Gajeel and Natsu.Lucy shouldn't be in this.Lucy stepped up onto the ledge of our balcony.
"LUCY."
I screamed as she took a step off the ledge.I looked down to see her safely on the ground.I followed her lead and jumped down as well.
"Lucy you take Gajeel.I will take Natsu."
"I know why you want me to take Gajeel.Don't you dare take Natsu on.I have been waiting for this for too long.
"Get ready.....START."
"FIRE DRAGON ROAR."
"WATER DRAGON ROAR."
"IRON DRAGON CLUB."
"WHITE DRAGON BLINDING LIGHT."
Lucy had her opening and she took it.Thank god.
"release Celeste.release snowflake."
Suddenly 2 dragons appeared overhead.
"COMBINED ATTACK THE SNOW OF THE HEAVENS."
Celeste blew a beam of golden light which combined with Snowflake's snow claw.
"Celestial Dragon:Star shield."
A shield blocked Lucy and I from any harm the attack did.Natsu got back up but Gajeel was out for the count.
"Fire Dragon Roar."
"Water Dragon Roar."
His attacks won't work on account of Lucy's water dragon style.He went in for a punch at Lucy , but I blocked it for her.
"Lucy I can fight him."
Natsu kneed me in the gut and sent me flying into Lucy.She caught me and laid me down.When I tried to get up I couldn't sit up let alone fight.
"Lucy be careful."
Lucy pov
"Lucy be careful."
"Got it."
Natsu ran in for a punch and I caught his fist.His other one came in from the left.I blocked it with my arm.Phew.He almost got me on the one.I swept his leg and he fell to the ground.I pinned him and I heard Sting grumble something under his breath.
"whyareyouontopofhimBlondie?."
"Because Sting I want to pin him."
"You heard that?!"
Natsu was pinned down and couldn't block an attack.He struggled to get out of my grip.Every attempt failed.I started to get angry , and I punched him.Blood ran down his face and the ground beneath him cracked.I punched him for every time I cried over him.1...2....3...4...5...6...7.Each time I punched him he got back up.Until he didn't at 5 punches.I listened for his breathing.He still had a heart beat.
He is lucky.A medic rushed out and pulled the two fairies away.I helped Sting up.
"Lucy.I'm fine."
"No your not."
"Okay okay.I'm not , but I can walk myself to the infirmary."
"You did this for me when I was hurt so swallow your pride and let me repay the favor."
"Alright."
I felt him dig his face into the nape of my shoulder.I giggled watching Sting enjoy his piggyback rode to the infirmary.
Overall this battle was perfect.I got to beat up someone who hurt me all those years ago and I protected the one who saved me from that dark time.