Part 15:The announcement

Sting pov
Lucy and I are officially married.I have wanted to do this since she joined the guild.
"ALSO EVERYONE!"
"I'M PREGNANT!"
"Awww Blondie I wanted to say that."
"I beat you to it Stingy Bee."
Cheers came from all around.And congratulation yells were spreading.
"WE ARE GOING BACK TO LUCY'S APARTMENT TO WELL PLAY SOME BABY GAMES."
"Aww Stingy bee I wanted to say that."
"I beat you to it Blondie."
She punched my arm playfully.I walked her to her apartment which will be ours soon enough.When she saw everyone had arrived she announced the game.
"SO THE GAME IS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE A BABY NAME FOR THE GENDER YOU THINK IT WILL BE AND ALYA HERE WILL TELL US THE GENDER AND WE PICK THE NAME AFTER WE TALLY THE NUMBER.AND WE WILL CHOOSE THE BABY NAME BASED ON OUR FAVORITE NAME."
Everyone wrote their guess.So far we have 19 girl ones,12 boy ones,2 both ones and 5 trying to decide.The final count was 20 for girls,13 for boys,5 for both.
"ALYA CAN YOU COME CHECK NOW SINCE EVERYONE IS DONE."
"Sure Sting.I can only guess how anxious you are to see the baby gender."
She put her glowing hand on Lucy's stomach which hasn't started to show yet.
"ONLY 5 PEOPLE WERE RIGHT.IT'S A TWIN GIRL AND A TWIN BOY!"
Lucy started to cry out of joy and I held her.
"Lucyyyyy we are having a daughter like I wanted."
"And a boy like I wanted."
"NOW NAMES DRAWINGS!ALYA BRING ME THE BOWL PLEASE."
"Ow Blondie not so close to my sensitive ears."
"Sorry but scooch I gotta call out names."
"Alright."
"FIRST PAIRING IS STING JR AND LAYLA."
She writes in on the board and I pull the next and so on and so on.
The names we got were:
-Sting Jr. and Layla
-Apollo and Artemis(God of the sun and Goddess of the hunt.)
-Cyrus and Stella(If you know what this means good for you but Cyrus is sun and Stella is stars)
-Grayson and Grace
-Orion and Osanna
"Sting?"
"I love Cyrus and Stella the most."
"I love Apollo and Artemis.Like Apollo the sun like you.And Artemis like my key."
"We will decide when they are born."
"It would be easier like that."
"APOLLO,ARTEMIS,CYRUS,STELLA!"
Mirajane and Alya stepped fowards.
"Mira did you chose Cyrus and Stella?"
"I thought positive and hoped for twins."
"Alya..."
"I might have cheated the slightest bit when I put the spell on you."
"I love the names you two."
"Sting I hope you the best as a husband and a father but I should go.The Dragon World needs ruling."
"Bye Alya."
"Bye Lucy."
Time skip
Lucy pov
"Bye Levy.Get home safe.You too Gajeel."
•••
"Lucy everyone is finally gone."
"Yeah after dealing with those drunks I just want to go to bed."
"Yeah."
I heard a flapping that sounded familiar.As strong as a dragon's.It was coming towards here.Fast.
"Hey Sting bring this to Alya for me."
"wha-"
I open my dragon world portal and shove him through.I tossed him a lacrima camera.The camera can see and hear anything in the area the owner is.He will be able to see and hear this fight.I listening to the wings getting closer.I saw a human with wings and two horns.This is E.N.D.His magic is too strong for me.If I go to the dragon world he will be able to follow me.I will keep Sting and the dragons safe with my life.
"Natsu."
"My name is END.I am here to kill Lucy Heartfilia.My little human counterpart was already on his way from in the middle of a forest and he heard that you were getting married.He went crazy and let me take over.You and your little husband.I am going to bring chaos into this boy's life."
"I won't let you."
"You won't?"
"I won't."
"Well that is if you can even change my mind as a housewife you probably wouldn't dare to fight with a demon like me."
"I WON'T LET YOU!I CAN FIGHT AND I MUST FIGHT."