Part 5:The mission part 2

Sting pov
Rouge called the couch and there is only one bed.I guess I got floor.
"Hey Sting you don't have to sleep on the floor."
"It's really okay it's totally fine.I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.You did just join after all."
"I don't really care if you want to sleep in the bed with me.I know how uncomfortable the floor can be.I don't want to make you to feel uncomfortable either."
She is not giving up on this either.I climb into the bed and I hear Rogue snicker.
She heard it too because she started blushing.
"Blondie are you sure you are okay with me staying in a bed with you?"
"Yeah it's okay.I'm kinda used to it because that jackass on the train would break into my old apartment and sleep in my bed."
"So if you don't mind me asking what is the history with you two?"
"He kicked me off his team about 7 years ago.And that's why I left the guild.I used to like him...that's why I left."
"Oh well like I have made obviously clear you are beautiful and sweet.You deserves so much more than him."
"Yeah I don't know what I was thinking 7 years ago."
Lucy fell asleep first and I slowly drifted off.At about 4 am I got up because I couldn't sleep.I saw Lucy shivering and I got back in bed.I laid next to her , and she moved closer to me.I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.Once she stopped shivering I laid her head on my chest and the best part was that she snuggled into my chest.
Even when she is asleep she is teasing me.
Lucy pov
I woke up at about 5 am and I was snuggled into Sting's chest.He woke up with me and I immediately dug my face into my pillow to hide the redness.
"Lucy you can get ready first."
Sting just wants to sleep more.
"Alright."
I got ready and I was done in about 10 minutes.I wore a red NASA crop top and a pair of black leggings.I braided my hair in 2 braids.I wore my red converse and I was ready.Sting and Rogue got ready at the same time.I waited downstairs for the guys.I heard some screams from an alley.
I ran towards the screaming and saw a clown about to bite an unconscious girl.
"Sky dragon roar."
It knocked him off his feet and he ran towards me.
"Celestial Dragon Star Coffin."
He looked around and a bright light contained him.I saw Sting and Rogue run into the alley.
"Celestial prison."
The coffin formed a prison and I carried the box to the Mayor's office.
"Blondie wait up.Are you hurt?Did he land any attack on you?"
"No I'm totally fine.He didn't get a chance to hit me and even that I have healing magic."
"Are you sure?Let me check.Just to make sure he didn't secretly hit you.Or you didn't notice."
"Go ahead."
Sting searched my arms and legs.When he found a small cut on my forehead he freaked out.I began to heal myself and he carried my bags for me to the train station.
Time skip to the train station
lucy pov
I sat on the outside this time and Sting let me sleep on his chest.
"Luce we really need to talk."
Great Natsu is here.AGAIN.
"I don't want to talk to you."
"Are you dating HIM?"
"Maybe she is.Why do you care? From what I heard you didn't want her on your team."
"So Luce you became his now."
"Maybe I am his now but I was never yours."
"Luce I'm in love with you still."
"Dude just leave.We are perfectly happy here except you are bothering her."
"NATSU LEAVE.you lost your chance when you abandoned me."