Part 14:The Party

Time skip to after the GMG
Lucy pov
We lost to Fairy Tail in the end.It doesn't matter too much.Right now I am running around frantically to decorate for the wedding.I should ask the dragons for help.I pulled out my lacrima and dialed a number.
"Hey Alya."
"Hello Lucy."
"Alya I'm getting married tomorrow."
"Wow Lucy.That is amazing.Wait.Let me guess.Do you need our help to decorate your place?"
"yeah.Sting is trying to keep it not obvious.He is probably going crazy.Plus we can't see each other today."
"Alya I will summon you and I need Celeste here as well."
"Okay.I should get her up then.Goodbye."
"Bye."
•••
"Open gate of the maid:Virgo."
"Torture Hime?"
"No Virgo.I need you to make me a wedding dress.Something shaped like a ballgown.And the shoes need to be gold."
"Accessories?"
"A necklace would be nice."
"How about your mother's necklace?"
"That would be amazing Virgo."
"Alright see you later tonight."
"Bye."
"Bye Lucy."
•••
"Release Alya.Release Celeste."
"Hello Lucy."
"Hey Lucy."
"Hey Alya and hello Celeste."
"So what did you need me for?"
"Celeste I know your grumpy but I just wanted to tell you I'm pregnant and getting married."
Her golden eyes bursted open.
"WHAT?!?AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME EARLIER.Oh god I need to get a present or two.Bye Lucy.See you tonight,"
I giggled as she opened a portal and ran through.
"Alya I wanted to ask if you would walk me down the isle.You have been such a motherly figure since the day I met you.I just want you to be important on my big day.Also Alya since last year at Igneel and Snowflake's wedding you did my hair.Could you do it for my wedding?"
"Lucy.Of course.I am so happy you asked me to do it.Igneel thought it would be him.Ha.I was thinking for the hair I could do braids on the side of your head.And a bun that a braid wrapped around."
"I love it.Alya also I wanted to ask if you could make sure your protection spell on my baby is still in effect?"
"Why?"
"An old friend of mine might get violent."
"It is still in effect.And I'm sure Sting would protect you and the baby with his life."
"I can handle my friend but he is too strong for Sting.I don't want to lose the baby if I fight my friend and something happens."
"Alright well I am going to go back.See you later."
•••
Later when the party is about to start.
"Open the gate of the maid:Virgo."
"Hello Lucy.I have your dress and necklace here."
(The picture.)
"This dress is absolutely perfect.I love it.I hope you will be there.My party starts at 7 and the wedding will be at 8."
My mom's necklace is a gold chain with one pearl dangling.It is simple and just perfect.I wore a my normal clothes but before the wedding of course I will be wearing my gown.
People started to arrive and I was freaking out.
"Hey Mirajane and Levy are you ready?"
"For?"
"My wedding and baby announcement."
Levy seemed shocked and Mirajane started to squeal.
"I forgot to tell my bridesmaids.I have a dress for each of you to wear.The bridesmaids should wear the yellow dress I got."
"STINGLU IS OFFICIALLY CANNON!"
"LU-CHAN I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED!YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MOM!"
"I am."
"Now lets go to my room and the dresses are laid out in my room."
I threw on my dress and Mirajane was our of words.
"Release:Alya."
"Is it time?"
"For hair yes."
"Alright."
"Lu-chan.You *sniffle* look so beautiful."
"Levy are you crying?"
"Maybe."
Mirajane and Levy started to bawl their eyes out.Alya just continued to braid my hair which she finished in 30 minutes.
My hair was in a bun with braids wrapped around the sides.My golden locks looked perfect.
I walk out when everyone is finally here at 7:30.People stared out me in my dress.
"Today is no ordinary day.Sting and I are getting married today.He is waiting at the guild.I will meet you there."
People rushed to get to the guild and claim seats.Sting had worked on it all day.It is going to be amazing.
"come on Lucy.The rush is done and everyone is gone."
"ok I was just thinking."
"I know now I don't want to have a late bride on my hands."
"Alya I will be fine."
We make it to the guild a few minutes later.
I heard the music start to play and footsteps.
"Ready Lucy?"
"Of course.I have been ready since the day I met Sting."
Mirajane pushed open the guild doors , and I looked at Sting.Rogue,Orga,Rufus all by his side.Alya grabbed my arm.
I enjoyed my walk and the bridesmaids in my yellow dresses followed.Sting let a tear fall.My daisy bouquet was perfect seeing how his black suit had a daisy in the pocket.We had a change in plans and , Mirajane would be our officiant.Who better than a friend that has always supported me?Also she has been certified as a minister for years.Just planning for any of her ship's wedding.
Skip all the boring talk
"Lucy and Sting I assume you have your own vows."
I giggled and nodded.I took a deep breath.
"Sting I believe that god sent you into my life to give me something to fight for,to show me there is love for me in this world,to give me hope and to bring me joy,all I needed in this world at a certain point was for someone to love me.I found that in the gift from the heavens,you.I love you."
"Blondie how can I top that?"
"I don't know but you can try."
"Blondie I have made so many mistakes in my life,but if every single one had to happen to make sure I was right here,right now,to meet you,then I forgive myself for every single one.I love you."
Sting managed to top mine.I am so glad he chose to propose.
"Sting do you take Lucy Heartfilia to be your wife?"
"Of course."
He slips the ring onto my finger.It is a rose gold ring with one main oval stone.I remember telling him about my dream ring.
"Lucy do you take Sting Eucliffe to be your husband?"
"I do."
I slipped a rose gold band onto his finger.It said I belong with you on the inside.
"You may now kiss the bride."
Sting leans in for a kiss and when our lips met I heard cheers.I pulled my lips off to tell him something.
"Stingy bee.We are married now."
"We sure are Blondie."