Dreamers

I was floating. The cool water was tickling the sides of my body as I lay in it, enveloped in it. A small speck of nothing amongst the raging untamable sea. I felt his warm hands under my back as he kept me afloat.

"Just stay steady like that love" He sang.

Goosebumps ran along my body as he held me, "When can we kiss again?" I asked eagerly.

Indie smiled, "Soon my love" he said as he leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss upon my forehead.

And then the water swallowed me.

I sat up with a gasp.

"Addy are you okay?" Flynn asked from beside me groggily. His hair was messed and he had only one squinted eye open. He looked so handsome. I pressed my hand along his bare chest and traced my fingers over his muscles.

When I looked at him again, his eyes were open and his lips were slightly parted. He wrapped his arms around me and began to bring his face towards mine before I flicked him in the nose.

"What the hell?" he asked as he rubbed his nose.

"I was serious about those heavy balls Captain, now keep your hands to yourself." I said loudly before promptly turning around. I listened carefully as Flynn grunted and muttered quite a few curses before turning back around.

I had dreamed of Indie again.

For the third night in a row, always the same thing. Me floating in the water at night as he keeps me afloat. The whole thing was ridiculous seeing as how I couldn't swim and I wouldn't trust Indie Gaige to keep me afloat in a two feet shoreline. I yawned and listened for Flynn's steady breathing to make sure that he slept before I turned around and cuddled into his side. The smell of fresh berries and the sea caressing me as I drifted off to sleep, but that didn't stop the blue eyes that tormented and plagued my dreams.

*******

"Throw it harder! You're trying to kill them, not give them a weapon" Drela said as I threw the knife once again at the sack of flour.

I cackled, "No one could catch a soaring knife spinning in the air at them." I said in disbelief,

Before I could even blink, Drela through the dagger, at my face.

I gasped as a hand was right in front of me catching the weapon, "I guess I'm no one" Flynn said with a snicker.

I sighed and stepped away from him, "What are you doing in here? I'm training." I said in annoyance.

Flynn arched a brow, "Andrela please give me a moment with Adeline."

I caught Drela's eye, pleading with her to stay. She merely smirked at me and left the room.

Flynn walked around the room slowly and began unbuttoning his shirt, "You know, it's been a week since they've left. It's also been a week since you've shared my bed." He said matter of factly as he took off his shirt showing his tanned hard upper half.

"I warned you Gaige" I said with a shake of my head.

He picked up a sword and slid it over to me. Dust rose as the blade made its way to my feet. I bent over and picked up as I gave him a puzzled look.

"I propose a duel" he said as he picked up his own weapon.

I scoffed, "No Flynn, you know I'm a novice. I'd lose anyway."