Neil : really dear you don't know! You can never keep secret.

Girl : what can I do? For the first I saw you worried for someone but how can I let you go so easily. I hate you too.

Neil wrapped his around hers.

Neil : but I love you dear!

She slapped his hand and give glare.

Girl : I'm angry with you all! How could you all tell me?

Bebe : rani beta you were busy that's why we couldn't Contract you.

Rani : but Bebe at least you could have message me.

She looked away when Neil pinched her arm. She made ouch sound and looked at Neil.

Rani : trust me bhai I'll kill you but I don't want my bhabhi to be widow.

Neil : shut up idiot! About not telling you about my love life then it's your fault. Who told you to go London? Did I!

Rani : bhai you need to understand I had job there! Sorry I won't go there anymore. Please now smile!

Neil : promise me you will open your hospital India not in London.

Rani : promise but at least can I meet my bhabhi! In collage I didn't give her my introduction.

Neil : where did Avni go?

Riya came down with door in tray and looked at Neil. She heard Neil asking for Avni.

Riya : Neil she is upstairs!

Neil looked at Riya then saw plate untouched. He guessed it she didn't eat.

Neil : she didn't eat!

Riya : she said she's not Hungry!

Neil : give me this plate, I'll feed her!

Riya nods and give plate Neil. Neil got up and looked at rani then his family.

Neil : rani I'll make you meet Avni later. And mom you all have your dinner. And also rani come to my room afterwards.

Rani gave nods. Neil taking plate moved to Avni room. Riya sat next rani and starts talking while Bebe and Swetha went to kitchen and Prakash went to his room.

Neil stood front of Avni room. He knocked first but didn't get reply.

Neil : baby open the door!

Again he didn't answer. He sighed and went back to his room. He kept the tray aside and moved to his little drawer side and took Avni rooms keys. He again carried plate and moved to Avni room.

Holding plate in his one hand he tried opening the door. Trying few times he finally opened it and saw her back facing covering herself with white duvet. He thought she must be sleeping but didn't Knew she was crying.

He walked other side of bed and kept the tray on table and moved to Avni. As he went closer he could hear sniffing. He freaked out hearing her sniff. He immediately removed duvet over her and saw her crying.. her nose and eyes were fully red and swollen. Seeing her crying his heart broke in tiny piece.

Neil : baby...

He called her but she turned other side not wanting him to see her. She knew she will break seeing him like he does when she cries.. Neil kept his hand on her hair...

Neil : baby why you crying? Won't you tell me...

Avni didn't say anything but pulled duvet cover again and snuggled more.

Neil : won't you share it with me.. baby..

Neil was still caressing her hair.. he kept his lips on her hair..

Neil : I'm going now! I know you won't share it with me... but please don't cry.... it hurts seeing you crying... please baby don't......

He kissed her hair and moved out from her room. As he left she starts crying again...

Neil reached in his room. He took his night change and moved to washroom. He changed his clothes and came and laid down on bed.. he was staring at celling. While staring at the celling didn't realise when his eye become watery..

He sat up and wiped his tears and as he heard knock on his door. He rested his head on headboard and looked towards door and saw rani coming with tray of food.

Rani kept food tray on bed and next down.

Rani : Bhai!

Neil : rani I'll talk to you later..

Rani : are you okay!

Neil : hmm!

Rani : Bhai I know you upset about bhabhi!

Neil : please rani not now! I'm not in mood.

Rani : have food. Bebe said you to eat..

Neil looked at the plate then at rani.

Neil : I'll have it. You go! Good night!

Rani : good night bhai! Have food!

Neil nods. Rani leaves the room. Neil took the food tray and kept on table and laid back on bed.

Neil : how can I eat when she hasn't touched her food. Why Things are being difficult? I can't see her like this!