The Race For Love. Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Alyssa?" Jake called out breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yea" I replied.

"Do you want me to come inside with you" he asked.

"Do you mind?" I asked him.

" Naw" he replied.

"Thanks Jake I really do appreciate this" I told him.

"No problema" he said. He began to get out of the car and I followed suit. I walked around to his side. I inhaled a deep breath.

"You nervous" Jake asked me.

"Oh yea" I replied. " Jake maybe you should stay out here because I don't know how he will react to you and I just don't want any fighting whatsoever" I told him.

"No Alyssa, you need someone in there with you, what if he tries something". I sighed and looked down at the ground. I was so freaking scared. I had never felt this way before in my life.

"I won't fight him" Jake said.

"Promise?" I said.

"Unless he lays a hand on me. I will not fight him" he said.

"Jake, you know he will probably do some like that, you know how he is" I told him.

"Well what do you want me to do, just sit there and let him beat my ass" He asked.

"No.....Jake just try to be calm" I told him.

"Okay" he muttered. We began walking up to the front door. I took my key out that felt so strange to me because I hadn't used it in so long. I squeezed the papers in my hands as I stuck the key in and untwisted the lock. My heart was beating so fast. I was sure that everybody in the city of Deatsville could hear it. I turned the knob and pushed the door. I stuck my head in. I didn't see anybody. I pulled Jake in and told him to stand behind a wall. He resisted at first but soon obliged.

"Trevon" I called out. I heard footsteps from the second floor. I looked up and saw him coming down the stairs. If I thought my heart was beating fast the first time, it was nothing compared to how fast it was beating now. I could have sworn I was going to have a heart attack right then and there.

"Where have you been Alyssa" Trevon asked.

"Out of town" I said in way that it sounded like a question.

"Come on don't start with those bullshit answers" He said to me in a harsh tone. He was mad at me and I knew how Trevon acted when he was mad. I backed away as he approached me.

"Trevon don't be mad at me"

"How can I not be" he said. "You fucking leave and take out with your ex" He said as he pinned me into a corner." So tell me did you fuck him" He asked.

"Trev, no I wouldn't do that" he said.

"Don't fucking lie to me Alyssa" he said raising his voice.

"Trevon I'm not lying to you" I told him.

"So that should mean you haven't had sex in a while you should be ready to please me" he said as his hand roamed under my shirt.

"Trevon stop" I said as I tried to move away from him. He placed his hands on my hips to keep me from moving and started kissing up and down my neck. I gripped the papers that were still in my hand. He was making me sick.

"Trevon stop" I told him. He ignored me as he moved me to the couch and pushed me down on it. He hovered over my body. He smashed his lips against mine and I tried to move away. He should know that I was not enjoying this. I pushed against his chest but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them down. This caused the papers to fall from my hand. He didn't even take notice of them. His hands roamed down my stomach and slipped in to my pants. I squirmed.