• Corner of the cafeteria •

My heart was beating rapidly against my chest, the air was leaving my lungs and it felt as if I was going to throw up.

"I don't think it's normal for siblings to be kissing each other on the lips, don't you agree?" I read again, still not wanting to believe somebody could've possibly seen us.

I can't think straight, what's going on.

My thoughts were cut off by a loud voice calling my name from the end of the hallway.

"Vivian!"

I needed less than a few seconds to recognize who was calling me, it was my ex-boyfriend's brother Min Yoongi.

He had actually never been rude towards me, not even after my breakup with Namjoon, Yoongi had been supporting like a friend.

"Yoongi, hi," I said as he walked over to me, standing next to my locker, I quickly hid the note on my pocket.

"How are you doing?" He asked lighting a cigarette and placed it between his pouty lips.

"I'm fine, and what about you?" I asked him, but my mind didn't leave the note for a single second.

"I'm fine too thank you, but I must say, you seem a bit off. I'm sorry about Namjoon calls you so late at night."

I shook my eyes wide open as Yoongi said his last sentence, he apparently knew about his brother's late-night calls.

"You know about that? Do you know what he wants? And why aren't you in class?"

Yoongi laughed at me and blew smoke to his left side, looking back at me. "So many questions. First of all, yes I do know about it, he's always on that phone, second, he's probably trying to win you back as usual." Yoongi said and pressed his back against the locker next to me, staring into the space of the empty hallway.

"How can't he understand that it's over, it was him who cheated, not me." I hissed in annoyment.

"Well, it probably isn't over for him," Yoongi smirked and threw his cigarette in the nearest trashcan, making his way out of the hallway.

He turned around before leaving the building, looking straight at me from the distance "oh and by the way, I'm not in class because... well it's boring, come over and say hi sometime in the shop."

And with that, he had left the hallway.

Even though Yoongi isn't the typical friend type, I'm happy he's my friend after all, not the best one, but he's there.

He was the owner of a tattoo shop not far from where we lived, and Yoongi himself was filled up with art and ink on his body.

I used to always walk past there on my way home from school, but now I almost don't visit anymore because of what happened between Yoongi's brother and me.

After Yoongi was out of sight, I quickly pulled the note up from my pocket and tried my best to recognize the handwriting.

Who could do such a thing? Who could've seen us?

My mind was going crazy and what I wanted the most were the leave this place and never come back, clearly someone had seen what happened between Jungkook and me, and they were using this against us.