• Call •

"Jungkook why are you acting so strange?"

My lips trembled as he shot me a look I haven't seen before.

His eyes felt like magnets to mine, not leaving them for a single second, it was as if his eyes had become withdrawn the darkness and they were only getting blacker.

It was a gaze of lust and desire, something I could recognize in him, but his time it seemed more extreme.

"Vivian." He said, catching my attention fully within a few seconds, "can I kiss you?"

He said nothing afterward, just those few words that made my eyes widen once again.

"Kiss me?" I asked him in confusing "why?"

Jungkook looks down at my hands for a few seconds before he grabbed them in his own, holding them tight like he was afraid I'd disappear.

"Just for practice, you know." His cheeks turned into a pinkish red.

Why not? He's my little brother and I'd love to help him.

Our position still felt awkward since he had now also asked for a kiss, but I didn't let it bother me anymore.

Jungkook face lit up like a thousand stars when I nodded my head yes to his request.

It didn't take long before I felt his lips brush mine.

Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding.

I wanted to pull away before I'd lose myself but I couldn't seem to in this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"Vivian" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them.

I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face.

Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a word, I think, as I lean in for another.

His lips felt like soft pillows on mine, sweet and warm. I got a strange feeling in my lower belly, like, the warmth you get when you lay in the sun lounger a warm summer evening.

It was as if time didn't exist for us anymore, like this moment were forever, our past, present, and future. I wanted to stay like this for a while.

Somehow, I knew it was wrong.

But it made sense when his lips touched mine.

As if they were made for mine, perfectly moving synchronized like two magnets against each other.

The kiss suddenly developed into something like a make-out session, he slipped his tongue in that I now felt for the very first time.

Jungkook's hands were all over me like he didn't know where to put them.

The air between us had vanished a long time ago, and now it was only him and I glued to each other's bodies.

Though it was the last thing wanted to do right now, I slowly pulled my lips apart from his, leaving a small gap between our faces.

"How did I do?" He asked, pressing his nose against mine with a smile.

"You did great." My voice was low, in this very moment I wanted nothing more than to lay with him, hold my brother tight and tell him endless times how much I love him.

"I'm happy about that." Jungkook snuggled his little nose into my neck, wrapping his hands around my waist to bring me close to him "let's sleep together."

Jungkook said and glued his body warmth to mine, pulling the covers over our bodies.

I loved to touch him, never in a sexual way, never anywhere other than his face, his hands, his brown soft locks of hair.

His warmth would seep into my being and he comforted me without ever opening his mouth.

I'd melt into him like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl, as I belonged next to him as he belonged next to me.

Each time before we parted the aching to be in his arms would begin anew.

I felt the need to only be with him, craving to have his body close to mine.

Jungkook had his long arms around me, my favorite feeling, having him close to me.

I felt his tender warm lips against my neck, giving me small kisses up and down.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?"

"Making love to you." He said.

What?

What did he say?

I couldn't help myself but to giggle at his innocent mind, I bet he didn't even know what 'making love' meant.

"Jungkook, I think you're talking about two different things." I faced him in the bed, leaning my head in my hand and my elbow on the bed.

"No, I know what it is, Noona, when two people love each other, they do stuff to each other called 'making love' and that can be kissing or cuddling." He said proudly.

"Ah Jungkook, making love is something else. Yes, it can be kissing but it developers into something only lovers do." I explained to him.

"And what is that?" He asked, frowning his eyebrows at me, waiting desperately for an answer.

Suddenly I feel a vibration next to me, it was the phone that was ringing on the nightstand.

Jungkook and I both shook our head towards the ringing phone. I picked it up to see who was calling but felt a big knot forming in my stomach as I saw the name of the caller.

Namjoon.