" Hey beautiful! "

She heard someone and flickered her eyes towards that person.

" Hey." She said smiling a little.

" What's wrong?" He asked.

" Nothing." She shook her head.

" That look on your face is familiar, I have seen that same look somewhere also." He said thoughtfully.

" What?" She asked him confused.

" Yeah now I understand, I saw this similar look on Sameer too." He said to her narrowing his eyes.

" What look?" She enquired.

" That lost look, like you are missing someone, like you are conflicting with yourself, like you don't know what to do." He said analyzing her.

She looked shocked at him.

" For someone who is always called as dumb and idiot, you are very intellectual Rohan." She said bluntly.

She realized what she said and bit her tongue when he scowled at her.

" I know that. Only that stupid Sameer calls me that maybe because I like being myself with him but remember I am the CEO of a company." He says to her proudly.

" I know and I am sorry." She smiles at him.

" It's Ok now spill it." He says leaning back on his seat.

" I said it's nothing." She said looking down.

" Look Piyali, I am a CEO and handle lot of different people in my company every day. I can analyze things by just one look. I know something is going on between you two not now but from long back. I observed how always you two look at each other but I didn't say anything. But now I think you both are having some problem because both are acting very depressed lately." Rohan said seriously.

It was a shock to Piyu looking Rohan talking so matured and wise but she stayed silent.

" Is it because of that stupid article in that newspaper? " Rohan asked her and she looked down biting her lip.

" Look Piyali, I don't know what exactly happened between you two. I don't even know what's the exact reason of him being with a girl at the club. But I can say that there must be a strong reason that it all happened. Because the Sameer I know from 2 years never goes to clubs, never socialize, never attends parties, never allows any girl near him or shows any interest in any girl. So I think whatever might have happened, there must be reason behind it. I think you know him more than me as Rads told me that you all were friends from college. So don't take decisions in a haste and please talk to him before jumping into any conclusions." Rohan explained and Piyu just sat gaping at him in shock.

" It's unbelievable to hear all this from you." She said in disbelief.

" Hey I may look and act like an idiot but I do have brain and I do have some knowledge." Rohan says and Piyu laughs.

" Thank you so much Rohan for your advise. I do know about him but I am just scared." She admits.

" Scared of what?" He raised his brows.

" Scared of listening what reason it might be. I don't want to lose him." She says weakly.

" You are too dense Piya." He laughs.

" Urghhhh." She groans loudly.

" What? " He asked her confused.

" Everyone says that I am dense." She pouted and bangs her head on the table.

" Because you are. You don't understand how much you mean to him. He loves you too much to lose you." Rohan says smiling at her.

Piyu blushes hearing him.

It's like everyone knows that he loves her except her. She thinks that she is dense truly.

" Awee...... You are blushing." Rohan coos at her pinching her cheeks.

" Shut up Rohan." She looks away hiding her blush.

" So you will talk to him?" Rohan asks her.

" Yes." She whispers smiling at him.

" Good." He pats her head like she is a kid and she scowled at him.

" What's going on between you and my best friend?" Piyu asked smirking at him.

Colour drained from his face.

" Nothing."  He says too quickly.

" You know I can also analyze things Rohan." She says sternly.

" True. There is nothing between me and Rads." Rohan said looking here and there.

" When did I ever say that it's Rads?" She smirked at him again.

He looked at her as if deer caught in headlights.

" You have only one best friend Piya." He says annoyed at her.

" Hey! I have many friends. You are also my friend. And Jai is also my best friend along with Rads and Sam." Piyu exclaimed.

" So?" He asked confused.

" I could be talking about Jai." Piyu shrugged.

" Hey! I am not a gay! " Rohan bellowed at her loudly which earned him some dirty looks from others.

Piyu started laughing loudly at him and he glared at her hardly.

" Over?" He asked her angrily.

" Yeah, sorry. I was just kidding." She smiled at him innocently and he glared at her again.

" Look Rohan. I am not blind too. I can also see something is going on between you two which you two are denying. I am just saying that if you need any help I will be there to help you and her, and I will be happy if you two got together." She smiled at him assuring.

" Thanks." He said smiling at her.

They both talked to each other for sometime and left to their homes with many thoughts running in their minds.

Piyu slept on her bed thinking that what Rohan and Priya said was right. She needs to talk to him first. She thought the first thing in the morning  she will do is talk to him.

Though she was nervous about it, she was happy to meet and talk to him as she missed him so much. She slept with a smile on her face.

.
.
.
.
.

To be Continued............

Please Share views on the chapter.

Stay Tuned.............