Fear of rejection.

Fear of losing him.

Fear of seeing him with Tanya again.

She had this unknown fear settled at the pit of her stomach that is stopping her from talking to him.

She couldn't bear if she loses him again.

She couldn't bear if he is again with that Tanya.

She couldn't bear if he chooses Tanya over her.

So that's why she is doing this.

Avoiding him.

She knows she has to face the truth.

But she is not ready for it..... Yet.

She didn't tell anything to Rads and Jai as she doesn't want them to again fight with Sam because of her.

She should deal her own problems.

She doesn't want to involve anyone into this.

Nobody knows what happened and when they asked about it, She just brushed off saying that they all are just rumors regarding the newspaper nonsense.

She just needs a little time.

But reading such notes from him makes her cry even more and make her miss him even more than she already does.

Rads knows that something is wrong but she didn't pester both of them because she left them to solve their problem for themselves because she knows interference of someone is not good in such matters and it may make even worse. So she left it to both of them to resolve.

Jai on the other was in a depressed mood because when he decided at last to talk to Meera, he came to know that she left to London. He didn't know what to do now and immersed himself into work so much that he doesn't have time to think about her  and cannot remember her but at the end of day everything comes back.

******

A week had passed just like that. But in this week she didn't get any messages or bouquets or notes from Sam.

She missed him.

She missed his notes.

She missed his messages.

She missed his beautiful bouquets.

It was her fault.

One Week back when she got a message from him saying..........

Piyu, please I want to talk to you once.

Being the scared cat she is replied to the message that..........

I need some time.

And he replied.

Okay, I will give you some time and space.

And with that all the messages, apology notes and bouquets stopped.

She smacked herself for doing that.

Daily she waits for any bouquets and notes but they won't come. She looks at her phone many times to see if there was any message from him. But every time she expects something it disheartens her.

Not his fault though, he tried to talk to her but she shut him down.

She doesn't know what to do now.

She knows he wouldn't do anything wrong but him meeting with Tanya is not going well with her.

Right now, she is sitting in a Cafe near her office drowned in her thoughts.