The Surprise

writers pov

..
..
Liam : why people do that !!?
Niall : actually .. we don't know .. and one of the boyz is always influenced by their comments and the look they give to the person we always goes with .. and it all started one year ago ...!
Liam : hmmm ... but i don't care for them .. you are my best friends now ...
Niall : oh wait for the surprise then ... its gonna be something magical .. :) .. and I'm sure you gonna love it ...
Liam : well .. well ... I'm already excited...
..
..
Liam walk with Niall along side the pool .. there ... stands .. a boy .. with a black hair .. honey eyes .. small body shape .. seemed like lonely person ... who looks same as Liam's age .. and even younger ..
..
Liam and Niall were getting closer to the boy .. when Liam started to have a flashback .. he did see this boy before .. but where !!
..
the boy cut Liam's thoughts and introduced him self
..
the boy : hi .. you must be Liam
Liam : umm yeah sure .. hi .. and you ??
the boy : my name is ZAYN ... my friends calls me zaynie .. if you want you can call me that too .. I've been hearing so many stuff about how cool you are .. and I'm already impressed ... so .. nice to finally meet you Liam... sorry for not keeping up with you at the beginning and running out of your house ... my bad .. how can i make it up for ya ..??!
Liam : ohhhh I swear I was gonna ask you where did I saw you before ..!!?
but really .. how did you run out of there without any one noticing that ..?? I'm impressed too zee :) ..
now .. you tell me .. how you gonna make it up for me ..??
you should be the one who choose .. :)
I'll be happy with your choice ..
ZAYN : zee ?! oi I loved it .. it's cool .. and now I have to give you one as usual .. but gotta say .. i don't think I'm gonna find a cool name for you .. as you did juss now .. so give me some time and I'll give you a cool one when it feels the right time to give .. and for the making it up thing .. I actually have no idea what to do .. bcoz I donno anything about you .. which make it hard to decide .. so I'm open for ideas .. Niall any thing in mind .. ??
Niall : actually yeah .. I was gonna tell you this if you asked me or not ..! :^) ..
ummm soo what about you two go out together for one day along without us around... bcoz that would be easier for you to interact with each other .. you should think about this ... is that a good one..? NEVER MIND.. you'll do it any way even if you didn't want to .. :/
ZAYN : sounds ok .. :]
Liam : I don't mind it anyway :)
ZAYN : then it's a deal .. at least I'll know something about you so i might be able to make it up for you ..!
Liam : uhhh .. haha .. huh funny thing actually .. bcoz i donno why you insist on making it up for me and stuff .. i mean we juss met .. how do you know if you gonna like me or dislike me from the first 10 mins even ?? we don't know each other .. I mean mann relax you needn't to make any thing up for me .. you are very kind boy :) and you seem so nice .. soo happy to know you and welcome to the friendship family son :-)
you are my friend since you are Niall's friend so juss relax ..
ZAYN : ummm it's actually not about knowing you or unknowing you .. it's about the person that i hear stories about in 24/7 trust me :)
so i liked you already as I said I'm impressed by you before I met you even and now I'm way more impressed .. so it's ok .. :)
I'm way more insisting now on making it up for you bcoz that would benefits me too .. being with human like you seems nice soo I'm gonna stick with you tomorrow.. ok ?
Liam : maaan you are such an insistence source .. but as i said before... let's do that and yeah it's a deal now :))
ZAYN : gaaah finally.. good good .. then see ya .. big boy :)
Liam : yeah see ya too ..
zee .. :)))
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.

I hope you like it
enjoy