Sneak Peak

Sky’s POV: 

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. My sleepy state took a lot in me to get up, I kept glancing back and forth to my bed and to the door. I noticed that even sleeping Brooke and Terri still fought. They were lying next to each other and for fighting to death for the blanket. I shook my head at them while a chuckle escaped my lips. I grumbled my way out of the room and try to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I went to the bathroom to clean my face and to brush my teeth. The doorbell ran again.

“You’d think they’d give up already but nope, they had to wake me up” I grumbled while I went to answer the door. 

“Im sorry but we don’t buy girl scout coo-“ I was cut off when I looked at the person who was in the door.

“Hi sky” the person said smiling at me. Disbelief covered my face expression.

“Mom?” I asked.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Think of this as a sneak peak to the next chapter. It’s kind of to get you to comment about what do you think is going to happen or what do you think is going on. Please vote and comment guys, it would mean a lot to me. The more comments and votes I get the faster I’ll update.