Metting The Boys and Pinkie Promises

HI GUYS! I am so sorry I haven’t posted that much but I am getting help from my friend and I’m posting more often thanks to her I hope you guys enjoy it, it sucks so I apologize in advanced but is going to get better I promise. Could you guys comment at least I know how I'm doing? I'm out!

Sky POV:

At the beginning I knew that being friends with them wasn’t that much of a great idea I’ve seen all the hate their girlfriends get. Imagine if their fans find out that I'm friends with them, and me being very sensitive and I knew all the hate that I'm gonna get is going to make me more weak than what I am now, but thanks to Louis I decided why not give it a try, it wouldn’t hurt right? It just seems that they bring happiness with them everywhere they go.

“Okay I'm fine with it” I said surely

“Are you sure I know how you get, and if you get hate for being friends them you’re going to crack I know you and even I crack sometimes and is for being cousins with hazzybear here” Brooks ask. She and Sean are the only ones who know that I get bullied at school and at home but they don’t know that I cut.

“I'm sure, plus I got you guys and I own Louis he totally stood up for me, and I'm sure we will become great friends” I said as I smiled

Louis POV:

As soon as she said that we could be friends I felt……..sad? Why? Could I like her?”No, no you don’t” my brain told me and I believed it but there was something in me that told me not to.

“OF COURSE BEST FRIENDS FO’ EVER” I scream trying to cover up and ran to give her a hug.

Harry POV:

Something in me told me that she was different and I liked it she hasn’t even tried to flirt with me or anything, I actually think I may like her and not because I wanted to get into her pants is because I was starting to fancy her and I care for her now.

Sky POV:

Oh shit, I mean SUGAR, HONEY, ICE, and TEA with everything that happen I forgot to call Sean he must be worried.

“Hey guys I forgot to call Sean I’ll be right back” I said as I opened the door to go outside, I grab my phone and dial his number he pick up on the second ring.

“Hello?” he answer sounding worried

“Hey, Sean is me don’t worry I'm with Brookie and her cousin I'm safe don’t worry I'm sorry I just ran off like that I just- I don’t know”

“Omg Sky you don’t know how worried I was about I thought you got lost or something, don’t do that again. Okay?”

“Okay pinkie promise” I said playing with my shirt

“Okay Sean I got to go by luvs you” I said as I entered the living room and closed the door behind me and lock my phone.

“So how bout I invite the lads and we could hang out and they could meet you?” asked Harry

“I don’t see why not? Sure”