Getting High With Candy

Sky’s POV:

Okay in a couple of minutes I'm meeting the rest of the boys. Should I be worried? Or will they like me? I mean I'm not the most likeable girl because of the bullying at my school but they can’t be that bad……right? I think I just need to relax and be myself. Think happy thoughts, unicorns, unicorns eating carrots, flying unicorns, smart talking foot like albert. By the way I have a talking foot his name is albert, like Albert Einstein because he is smart. Oh god I'm becoming weird I need to stop thinking and just go with the flow or with the waves or the music……wait sky concentrate and stop thinking stupid.

“Sky are you okay? You look pale” said a voice near me, startled I jumped by the sudden noise and relaxed as soon as I knew it was Brookie.

 “Ya I guess I'm just a little nervous about meeting them. What if they don’t like? What if they think of me as people in school do?” I ask the red headed girl sounding worried.

“Don’t worry the will love you and if it helps you feel better I haven’t met them neither so loosen up” she said in a calm and care free voice.

I wish I was like her and stop being afraid of standing up for myself I wish I could just live life a little you know YOLO, but I just feel like I don’t deserve it. I just wish that I could give a cookie about what people say about me and just b like Brookie, but I can’t. The doorbell rang pulling me out of my thoughts.

SUGAR

HONEY

ICE

TEA

WITH

COOKIES

I'm so nervous I think I may puke, when harry went to open the door he came back to the living room three guys trailing behind him.

“Guys meet my cousin brooks and our new best friend or my future girlfriend Sky” the cheeky little bastard said while winking at me which caused to roll my eyes.

“In your dreams Styles and is nice to umm meet you all of you” I said becoming a little shy…well very shy since I blushed and hid my face with my hair.

“Oh indeed you will be in my dreams” he responded with a big grin.

“Hi I'm Niall and you know how to cook we could be best friends forever” a blonde boy said smiling like an angel. “Yes I indeed know how to cook” I said with a slight chuckle until Lou started screaming that he knew me first so he is my best friend first which made Niall start arguing with them.

“Are the always like this?” I asked amused to a guy with brown hair turned into up like Justin’s Beiber’s new hair style. “Yes you’ll get used to it after a while by the way I'm Liam” he said with a warm smile.

“I'm Zayn a boy with dark black hair and brown eyes said and went up to me and gave me a hug which at first surprised me but then relaxed.

After introductions Niall and I decided to go to the kitchen and fill our self’s with candy.

2 HOURS AFTER:

I was so hyper that I was jumping and falling but I didn’t care I felt happy but I kept seeing a unicorn giggled while eating a carrot behind Lou’s back I tried containing my laugh but failed miserable.

“What happened to her? I heard someone ask.

“Niall what did u gave Sky? Ask a very curious Brookie well five Brooke’s.

“I gave her candy?” he said sounding unsure.

“Niall you twit never give Sky candy or she will go crazy and act drunk” I was starting t to hear the voices fade.

I got up and jumped on the couch then jumped while screaming “I can fly” after landing on my face, and that’s all I remember.

So guys I'm sorry for not updating In a long time but I was busy but please go check out my other story I will update it tomorrow or the day after that.

Vote, comment, and fan me.

Valeria..oxoxo