The Women who Pushed you out her Lady Jewels

Hey Guys, sorry for the long wait and for always saying I was going to update but then not really updating. I'm so sorry about the long wait and I can only blame it on laziness and forgetting and most of all on writers block. I wanted to thank you guys for still reading and being patient with me updating. Now to the story that many of you have been waiting!!

Sky's POV:

So all this time, I was thinking that my mother had died of cancer when in reality she left me and my dad for some other person and didn't even bother to contact me all this time. I was not not only mad at my mother but I was also mad at my dad. How could he do this to me? Even though she left him, she also left me. How could he keep this away from me? Maybe one day I'll forgive you dad but right now I need to think I thought to myself. Maybe I should tell Brooke and Terri, they might help me decide what I wanted to do. Yeah, thats what I'll do.

I went back to my room to find them fighting for a blanket while cuddling together. It almost made me forget about the fact that my mother was alive. I braced myself for the screeching that was about to begin. I backed away for a while and then ran towards the bed throwing myself in between Brooke and Terri. 

I landed with a big thud and both girls woke up and screamed their heads off. When they finally realized it was me they glared at me which quickly turned into smirks. I jumped off the bed and took off trying to loose them inside the big house.

"Come back here Sky. We just want to give you a big hug. Right Terri?" Brooke spoke as she tried to keep up with me.

"Yeah Sky, we'll catch you somehow. Taking track helped Brooke and I" Terri replied as she came close to catching me. I yelped as her hands stretched out and lightly caught my arm before I ran to the attic and hid in a really small closet. I guess Terri somehow saw me enter the closet and opened the door while glaring at me. Soon Brooke caught up with us and stood next to Terri while glaring at me. I smiled innocently at them while they slowly approached me. Brook grabbed one hand while Terri grabbed the other one and pulled me behind them.

 I saw that we were nearing the bathroom and my eyes widened in surprise. I knew them all too well. I decided to just go along with them or it will just end up worst. They pushed me into the bathroom and began spraying me with cold water while I tried to get out. Coming up with a better idea I gave a fake cried and they stopped.

"You guys, I have water in my ears" I said with sad eyes. Most friends would help each other while my friends simply laughed while I stuck my tongue out at them. Seeing as their defense was down I decided to take action and pull them both towards me. They both cried out in surprise while the fell and took me down with them.

We looked at each other for a while and then to the mess we created in the bathroom and started laughing uncontrollably. I sobered up and smiled at them, even though they didn't know they still manage to make me laugh and smile. I could always count on them.

"So why did you wake us up so early?" Terri whined after a while.

"It's 12 PM Terri. That's not early" Brooke retorted.

"Well miss know it all. It's early for me" Terri exclaimed. They went back and forth until finally they realized that I wasn't stopping them and they quieted down.

"What's wrong Skittles?" Brooke asked. I hadn't heard that nickname in a while.

"Guys while you were sleeping someone knocked on the door" I said after a while.

"That witch is back? I guess I have to give her a piece of my mind" Terri growled. It was funny seeing as Terri was 4'11 while my step-mother was 5'8.

"No guys, my mother was outside. The woman who gave birth to me" They both looked at me.

"You mean the woman who pushed you out her lady jewels?" Brooke asked after a long moment of silent. I tried to stay really serious when I said my response.

"Actually I came through the butt hole" I replied with a serious face. They both gasped. Technically I did because when my mom had me they had to make a small incision to connect her uhh two holes. It was and still is very common for pregnant women. They both looked at me horrified until I started laughing and they understood.

"But seriously, your mom?!! I thought she died from cancer?" Brooke asked while I nodded.

"I thought the same thing but apparently she left my dad and I for some man when I was little and she left my dad a letter telling him to tell me that she died to try and make it less painful for me" I replied while my eyes water. These mood swings man. PMS!!!

"Did she not want me? Was I that horrible that she didn't even bother to stay for me? Arianna is right, maybe I am worthless after all" The tears were now rolling down my cheeks. Not those cheeks!!

"Don't ever think that way Sky. You're wonderful and people are lucky to have you in their life. You're pretty entertaining" Terri said while she hugged me. Even though she was the youngest, she was the most compassionate out of all of us. Soon Brooke joined the hug and we just sat there in the bathroom, soaking wet hugging each other. I smiled at myself knowing I had such wonderful friends who were always there for me when I needed them.

Harry's POV (Finally!!!):

I decided to pay a visit to Sky. After I realized that she was the girl from party I knew I had to see her but I couldn't with Lou being in the way. Although I love Louis a lot, Sky was becoming a big part of my life. She was sweet and nice and didn't stoop down to her step-sisters level. Even though I was a dick to her she found it in her heart to forgive me. She had a big heart.

I parked outside her house and got out of my car. I ranged the door and waited. After a while I was about to knock when the door opened and Sky came to view. She was wearing pajamas that were really damp along with her hair. She still managed to take my breath away. She is so beautiful. I smiled at her and greeted her. She led me inside.

"So to what do I owe the honor?" She said while we stood in the living room.

"Just came to say hi and see how you were doing" I replied while playing with my keys. She smiled and motioned me to sit down.

"Well I'm good. Just had girls night with your cousin and an old friend" She said. I heard the my cousin's voice confirming what Sky said and got up to greet her. I noticed that her friend and her were also walking around with damp clothes. I backed away until she noticed me and smirked at me. She ran to my arms and threw herself at me making me stumble while regained my balance and hugged her back. She chuckled after she saw the my shirt was now damp too while I glared at her.

"What are you doing here curly?" I stuck my tongue at her and she laughed.

"Just came to visit my favorite cousin in the whole world" I replied. She narrowed her eyes at me and I sighed.

"I came to visit Sky" I explained while she laughed and nodded.

"This is Terri. She's an old friend of both Sky and I" I smiled at the girl and she smiled back.

"Terri, curly here is my lovely cousin and current member of the band One Direction" Brooke explained.

"Nice to meet you curly" She replied cheekily. Terri and Brooke shared strange looks and smirked at Sky who blushed. I wonder what that was about.

"We'll just leave you guys alone while we go shower and get dressed" Brooke said while Terri and her winked at Sky and fled the room. Finally alone! I could talk to Sky and get to know her better.

Well this is it. I'm sorry it wasn't that good but I wanted to update. You can thank my cousin who bothered me the whole day about updating. Go check out her story that she started. Her name is Luzout . It's great. If she gets 10 views in her story then I'll update if not then I'll try to update Saturday or Sunday.

Comment, vote, and fan

xoxoxo

Val