Mud Pie Making and Eating

Okay, so I'm sorry I haven't update in a long time but I been catching up with my sleep which means I've been busy. I got a couple of announcements: first, I'm doing a new story and I need a character to be one of the mean girls and I also need a person that would be Niall's girlfriend, so just put how you would want to look like, your dislikes and likes, age, what should be your background story and why would I give u the part. Second, for any of you that are interested in helping me write my new story I would be so grateful. Lastly, I will not be able to update that much after summer because I'm going to this summer camp where I will be full with work but no matter what I will try to write. Now that the announcements are done with you could continue to read and later on answer the questions if you would like. Toddles!

Chapter idk I lost count:

Sky's POV:

After listening to music, I felt so much better about myself that I almost cried of happiness, well not really but I did for once felt happy and felt like I had just met the love of my life, again not really but a girl can dream right? If you said no then you have no life. Anyways, after my dad died nobody care for me except Brookie; that girl is the best thing I have in my life, the only one that hasn't left me. When my dad died I was so build up with my emotions that I build up my walls and didn't let them down, even for Brooks. Everyone thought I was the rich fortunate kid whose parents are dead and was left alone to do whatever she wanted, but they didn't see the helpless little girl asking for someone's help. In that time my dad was damn rich and people only wanted to be my friends because of his money. That was until he died, then I was I left alone in a world where people pitied me, but I didn't want their pithiness. Everyone except Brookie, she was the only one that didn't use the Fraser "I'm sorry for your lost" or "Everything is going to be okay" because in reality nothing was okay and an I'm sorry wasn't going to bring my dad back to life.

Brooke was the only one that stood by my side and even missed school just to see if I was okay, she was the only one that let me cry in her shoulder and stood quiet by my side. She was my real friend. I still remember the first day we met and became best friends.

*Flashback*

My 3 year old self was playing with mud until other kids started surrounding me, making fun of me because I was a girl playing with mud and not Barbies. Of pure irritation I started crying because they were being really mean, until something flew across and landed on one of the boys that was making fun of me. He stopped laughing and realize that he had mud all over his face and ran to his mother crying, while I stopped crying and licking my tears with the end of my tongue just to make me feel better. With tears in my my face I started laughing, the other boys looked in horror at me and started running away.

"Thanks for helping me" I said to the brunette Brookie of 3 years while she laugh with me for what happen.

"Is okay. Wanna be best friend forever and ever?" She said while sticking her pinkie to make a promise that I would never forget.

"Yeah. I swear that nothing can break us apart" I as said with a smile. That afternoon we spend the time making mud pies and us being us, we actually ate them. We spend a week in the hospital but it was worth it because I had my best friend by my side.

So what did you guys think? Did you like it? Do u have a real best friend? Did u ever ate a mud pie? If so what happen?

Vote, Comment, Fan

Valeria xoxo